Facts of Geoff Tracy
|Full Name:||Geoff Tracy|
|Birth Date:||January 23, 1974|
|Profession:||American accomplished chef|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Education||Culinary Institute of America, Georgetown University|
|Kids||Henry Tracy, Riley Tracy and Grace Tracy|
|Geoff Tracy Facebook|
|View more / View less Facts of Geoff Tracy|
American accomplished chef and restaurant owner is famous for being the husband of an American television journalist Norah Morahan O’Donnell.
Who are the Parents Geoff Tracy born?
Geoff Tracy was born on the 23rd of January, 1974 in New York City in the United States of America. He is currently 47 years old. By nationality, he holds American citizenship and is of white ethnic background. He grew up in a loving environment with his brother and family members. In the establishment of the restaurant business, his brother turned to become a trusted partner.
Geoff is very close to his brother. Tracy was raised in NYC and also did his schooling from there too. Regarding his academic qualification attended Georgetown University, where he graduated with a degree in Theology in the year 1995. After that Geoff went on to attend the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY, and graduated being first in his class.
What is the Net Worth of Geoff Tracy?
Geoff Tracy has earned a handsome sum of money from his successful career. As per some sources, his net worth is estimated to be around $8 million. He is very happy with the income he gained from his career. As of now, Geoff is living a happy and luxurious with the income he received. The main source of his income is from his professional career as an accomplished chef and restaurant owner as well.
Similarly, his wife Norah Morahan O’Donnell has a whopping amount of net worth. As of 2020, her net income is estimated to be more than $8 million. Similarly, her annual salary is around $1 million. The main source of her income is from her successful career as an American television journalist. Also, she has gained both name and fame from her professional career. In the coming days, her net worth and annual salary will surely rise up.
When Did Geoff Tracy tie the Wedding Ring?
Seeing the relationship status of Geoff Tracy is a happily married man. He got married to his high school girlfriend, Norah O’Donnell in the year 2001.
By profession, his wife Norah O’Donnell is an American TV journalist and co-anchor of CBS This Morning. His wife Norah was the one who helped him with the restaurant business initially. Before tieing their marriage knot the couple was very good friends. They dated each other for a couple of years and got married.
The duo exchanged their marriage vows in the year 2001 and still enjoy a beautiful married life. From their marriage, Geoff and his wife have three children and two are twins. Riley Tracy and Grace Tracy is the name of their twins’ children who were born in the year 2007.
Henry Tracy is the name of their third child who was born in July 2008. The couple resides in the Upper West Side of New York City with their kids. As of now the duo is living happily and are enjoying each other company. There are also no rumors of their separation.
Professional Career of Geoff Tracy
- Geoff Tracy started his professional career as a chef and restaurant owner.
- Since his early days, his passion for cooking and promoting healthy eating led him away from pursuing a career in theology.
- In the year 2000, he opened his first restaurant and chose to go with the name Chef Geoff’s in order to identify the business with his personal brand.
- After around two years he opened another one, Chef Geoff’s Downtown.
- Similar;y his wife Norah O’Donnell worked at CBS News.
- Also, she has been affiliated with NBC News and MSNBC from the year 1999 till 2011.
- After that Norah experienced a lot of knowledge and popularity in order to be a successful one in the arena.
- From the year 2000-2011, she also worked as the Dateline NBC contributing correspondent.
- After that Norah went to CBS News initially as the Chief White House correspondent and later anchoring the shows CBS Evening News, CBS This Morning, and the Face the Nation.