Gelila Bekele Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Son, Height
Facts of Gelila Bekele
|Full Name:||Gelila Bekele|
|Birth Date:||September 4, 1986|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$ 400 k|
|Body Size||32-25-35 inches|
|Status||In a realtionship|
|Kids||Aman Tyler Perry|
|Gelila Bekele Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Gelila Bekele|
Gelila Bekele is known as an Ethiopian model and social worker.
Early Life of Gelila Bekele
Gelila Bekele was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on September 4, 1986. As of 2020, her age is 34 years old under the zodiac sign Virgo. She has a sister named Anna Wossetti. Gelila holds an Ethiopian nationality and belongs to an Ethiopian ethnic background.
Who is Gelila Bekele Boyfriend?
Past relationships of Gelila Bekele yet not known. She was involved in a relationship with Tyler Perry, an American actor since 2007. Although she is yet not married, the couple has a child, a boy from the relationship.
Gelila gave birth to her 1st child son Aman Tyler Perry at age 28 on November 30, 2014.
How much is Gelila Bekele Net Worth and Salary?
Bekele is doing well financially because of the endorsement deals she has been able to land in the course of her modeling career. Gelila has an estimated net worth to be around $400 thousand as of 2022.
This explains why the couple can afford to buy a lavish house in Beverly Hills, California for 14.5 million USD and also own a Rolls Royce as well as a private jet worth 125 million USD.
Apart from her acting and modeling career, Gelila has also been an eminent figure in social works and humanitarian works. She has been supporting numerous charity works as a philanthropist and spends most of her time working to help the people of third world nations by uplifting their living standards.
Moreover, she is an active activist for ‘Charity: water’ and other numerous projects that help people in need around the world.
Through her charitable works, Gelila has been a role model for numerous people and people often praise her for her involvement in these projects.
- Initially, Gelila worked with Ford Models. Her involvement with the modeling company helped her a lot as she then appeared in numerous beauty campaigns including ‘Pantene’, ‘L’Oreal’, ‘Levi’s’.
- She was involved in various ad campaigns for these companies.
- She has also appeared in numerous fashion magazines including ‘Glamour; ‘Marie Claire’, ‘Allure’, ‘Lucky’ and ‘Essence’.
- Her appearance in the campaigns has made her recognized far and wide.
- Her long and curly hair has been her trademark for several years.
- The supermodel is affiliated with the following modeling agencies: Model Management (New York), Premium Models (Paris), and W360 (New York).
- She can also boast of some filmography credits.
- In 2009, she featured alongside Dino Antoniou in a movie titled Full.
- Gelila is a filmmaker and a certified one at that.
- Afterward, Gelila released her first and only film so far in 2015 and it is titled, Mai: Life is not Honey which is a short film addressing the global issue of lack of water.