Cause of Gary Waldhorn’s Death, Bio, Net Worth 2022, Family, Wife, Height
Facts of Gary Waldhorn
|Full Name:||Gary Waldhorn|
|Birth Date:||July 3, 1943|
|Death Date:||January 10, 2022|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand|
|Birth Place||Paddington, London|
|Education||David Geffen School of Drama at Yale University|
|View more / View less Facts of Gary Waldhorn|
An English actor and comedian Gary Waldhorn is widely recognized for his roles in British television and theatre.
Where is Gary Waldhorn from?
Gary Waldhorn was born on 3rd July 1943 in Paddington, London, United Kingdom. He was born under the sun sign of cancer. Gray used to celebrate his birthday on 3 July. His father’s name is Siegfried Waldhorn whereas his mother’s name is Liselotte Waldhorn. Both of his parents were Austrian Jews.
However, there is no information regarding his siblings. As per nationality, he held British citizenship while he belonged of Austrian-Jewish descent. He followed Christianity as his religion. His childhood days were really very wonderful and amazing. Gray graduated from David Geffen School of Drama at Yale University in the year 1967.
Was Gary Waldhorn married?
Gary Waldhorn was a married man. He tied the wedding knot to his wife, Christine Dickason. The duo exchanged their marriage vows on 2 April 1967. Their marriage was held in front of their family members, relatives, and friends. Also, they have uploaded the eye-capturing picture of their wedding. They were very happy with their relationship.
From their marriage, the duo welcomed a son named, Joshua. Gary and Christine were living a blissful and happy life together sharing each other happiness and sorrow till Gary’s death.
How much was Gary Waldhorn’s Net Worth?
Gary used to earn a hefty sum of money from his career. His estimated net worth according to some sources was around $100 thousand at the time of his death. This included all his property, money, income, bank balance, and luxurious item.
Gary was living happily and lavishly with the income he had earned as a salary before his deceased. Besides, he also earned some amount through sponsored advertisement, paid partnerships, and brand endorsement.
When did Gary Waldhorn die?
Gary Waldhorn died at the age of 78 years old on 10th January 2022. His death cause was natural. This news makes his family, friends, and relatives very happy.
How Tall was Gary Waldhorn?
Gary stood at a good height of 5 feet 11 inches or 1.8 meters tall. Her total body weight according to her height was around 70kg. She had a beautiful pair of brown color eyes with brown color hair.
Professional Career of Gary Waldhorn
- Gary Waldhorn had started his career journey as an English actor and comedian.
- He had played the role of Ralph Apsoland in the 1993 miniseries Gallowglass.
- He had appeared in many television series such as, Softly, Softly, The Sweeney, Space: 1999, Minder, Robin of Sherwood, Rumpole of the Bailey, The New Avengers, Brideshead Revisited, The Professionals, and more.
- Gary had recurring roles: Caulaincourt in the mini-series Napoleon and Love, Teddy Lupus in Enemy at the Door, Greville in The Top Secret Life of Edgar Briggs, Henry Channon in Edward & Mrs. Simpson, and others.
- He played the roles of Harlech in Zeppelin, Hauptmann Rainer Mueller in Escape to Victory, Max in Sir Henry at Rawlinson End, and Tornado in The Chain.