Gary Neville Net Worth (2022) Is he still Married with Wife, Emma Hadfield
Facts of Gary Neville
|February 18, 1975
|Emma Hadfield ( on 16 June 2007)
|11 million pounds
|Bury, Greater Manchester, England
|Greater Manchester, Elton High Schoo
|Phil and Tracey Neville
|Molly Neville,Sophie Neville
|Gary Neville Twitter
|Gary Neville Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Gary Neville
Gary Neville is an English football coach, co-owner of Salford City, and retired football player. Gary was also the assistant manager for the England national team from the year of 2012 to 2016.
He is among the most decorated English and European footballers of all time. In addition, he has won 20 trophies including eight Premier League titles and two Champions League titles. Neville is England’s most-capped right-back with 85 caps.
Where is Gary Neville from?
Gary Neville was born Gary Alexander Neville on 18 February 1975 in Bury, Greater Manchester, England. As of 2022, his age is 47 years old and his birth sign is Aquarius. He is born to Neville Neville (father) and Jill (mother).
His dad was a former professional cricketer. His mother used to play netball in local leagues. Gary is the older brother of twin siblings, Phil Neville and Tracey Neville. Moreover, Gary holds British nationality and belongs to white ethnic background.
Educational background of Gary Neville
Talking about his educational history, Gary attended Greater Manchester-based mixed secondary school, Elton High School, and Bury town center. He developed his soccer skills at the Bury school ground with his physical education teacher. Neville joined Manchester United’s famed youth academy at the age of 11.
English Football Coach, Gary Neville’s Net Worth is in the millions
The football Coach, Gary Neville has a net worth of 11 million as of 2022. Moreover, he was reportedly handed a £300,000 pay growth on his Sky Sports salary in 2016, taking his earnings to £1.5m per year with the broadcasting giant.
He opened Hotel Football outside Old Trafford in 2015 and has a number of rejuvenation projects going on in Manchester. Gary lives in a 39-story skyscraper building in the heart of Manchester’s city center at the Deans’ gate.
The former England International has acquired a dense property portfolio. The opulent building also includes a spacious hotel in it. Neville drives 100,000 pounds BMW i8 electric car.
Gary Neville’s Married Life with Hadfield
Talking about his personal life, Gary Neville married man to Emma Hadfield on 16 June 2007. The wedding ceremony was held in Manchester Cathedral, Manchester, United Kingdom.
Two years later, after the marriage, the couple’s life was blessed with the entrance of their first daughter Molly. Then, in the year 2010, the trio family welcomed a second daughter Sophie on March 25.
How Tall is a Football Coach?
Garvy Neville stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 82 kg. Similarly, he has brown hair color with a pair of brown eyes. Gary Neville is active on social networking sites- Instagram and Twitter.
He has 835.1k followers on his official Instagram account. Similarly, he has 4.11 million followers on his official Twitter account. However, he is not available on Facebook.
Neville’s Professional Career
- Garvy Neville was a part of the Manchester United youth team which he joined at the age of 11. He dropped out of school in 1991 to sign an apprentice contract with Manchester’s youth squad.
- Gary wanted his focus to solely rest on making it to the senior squad.
- He made his senior debut against Torpedo Moskva in the UEFA Cup first-round first-leg match at Old Trafford on 16 September 1992. In 1993, he won FA Youth Cup which included Keith Gillespie, Phil Neville, David Beckham, etc.
- He made his England debut in 1995. In Gary’s first season at Old Trafford, United won the Premier League title.
- In 1997, Neville won his second league title as a part of the United team which includes Roy Keane and Beckham.
- In the year 1999, he caped a dream year by helping United win the first European Cup in 31 years.
- He was troubled after England was eliminated from the 2006 World Cup in a shootout against Portugal.
- In 2005, Keane left the club after Gravy became the United captain.
FAQ of Gary Neville
What is the nationality of Gary Neville?
Gary Neville holds British citizenship as a nationality.
How long did Gary Neville play for Manchester United?
Gary Neville played almost 20 years after making his debut for Manchester United. He retired from football on February 2, 2011.
Are David Beckham and Gary Neville close friends?
David Beckham and Gary Neville are friends for 11 years at the club after going through the academy together and becoming close friends.
What is the height of Gary Neville?
Gary Neville stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches tall.