Gary Cole Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Divorce, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Gary Cole
|Full Name:||Gary Cole|
|Birth Date:||August 20, 1956|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Birth Place||Park Ridge, Illinois|
|Education||John Malkovich College, Illinois State University|
|View more / View less Facts of Gary Cole|
American award-winning actor as well as voice artist who came to fame with his convincing performance in the mini-series ‘Fatal Vision’.
Early Life of Gary Cole
Gary Cole was born as Gary Michael Cole on September 20, 1956, in Park Ridge, Illinois, USA. As of 2019, he is 63 years old and his sun sign is Virgo. His parents are Robert Cole who was a school administrative assistant and Lois Cole who was a director of finance. His elder sister is Nancy Cole. Gary is of White ethnicity and belongs to the American nationality.
Where did Gary Cole go to High school?
He studied at Rolling Meadows High School. There he appeared as a silent character Snoopy in the high school production of ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’. Further, he was cast in every play produced in his high school.
Then, he attended John Malkovich College. After deciding to pursue a career in acting, he went to study theater at Illinois State University.
Who is Gary Cole Married to?
Gary married actress Teddi Siddall on March 8, 1992. They welcomed a daughter, Mary Cole who was born in 1993. She was diagnosed with autism when she was a two-year-old. In his anthological book, ‘Love Heels: Tales from Canine Companions for Independence’, Gary Cole wrote about his experiences in coping with his daughter’s autism.
However, she responded well to treatment and is now taking up an acting career like her parents. Unfortunately, after 25 years of marriage, Cole and his wife divorced in June 2017.
Although he is enjoying his single life without his wife, he is attached to his daughter.
What is the Net Worth of Gary Cole?
Presently, his net worth is estimated to be $4 million as of 2022 which depicts his huge salary coming out of his successful acting career.
Luckily, in 1981, Gary Cole was in nomination for a Joseph Jefferson Award for Cameo Performance for his role in the play ‘The Magnolia Club’. In 1982, he was in nomination for Joseph Jefferson Award for Actor in a Principal Role for the play ‘The Tooth of Crime’.
In addition, in 1987, he received awards in the Joseph Jefferson Award for Actor in a Principal Role for the play ‘Bang’. Moreover, in 2014, he was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for his performance in ‘Veep.’
How tall is Gary Cole?
He stands tall at the height of 5 feet 11 inches along with an average weight. He has a well-structured face with blue eyes. Similarly, his hair is blonde.
- Gary Cole moved to Chicago and started his professional career as a stage actor in 1983. Similarly, he became a member of the ensemble of the Steppenwolf Theatre in 1985. In Chicago, he also co-founded The Remains Theatre Ensemble.
- He has acted in several award-winning productions in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, and San Diego. In the year 1984, he played the role of Army Captain Jeffrey MacDonald, who was accused of triple-murder, in the mini-series ‘Fatal Vision’. His performance was recognized and he gained prominence in the industry.
- Likewise, in 1985, he was almost cast in the popular television show ‘Miami Vice’, but at the last moment, he lost the role of Detective Sonny Crocket to Don Johnson. However, in 1986, he appeared briefly on the show.
- Then, he has lent his voice to several animated series including ‘Family Guy, ‘Kim Possible’, and for the lead character in ‘Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law’.
- From 1988 to 1991, he earned much popularity as a TV star for playing the role of Jack ‘Nighthawk’ Killian in the series ‘Midnight Caller.
- He made his feature film debut in ‘To Live and Die in L.A’ in 1985, for which he was not given a credit.
- After appearing in a number of small roles in television movies, he landed his breakthrough role in ‘In the Line of Fire’ in 1993.
- He played the role of Kurt McVeigh in three episodes of ‘The Good Fight’, a legal and political drama television series in the year 2017.
- Again in the same year, he also performed as Lieutenant Pleasant in ‘Small Crimes’ a crime-drama film directed by E. L. Katz.