Wedding Vows with Wife Jill; Father of 3 Daughter; What’s His Net Worth?
Facts of Gabriel Swaggart
|Full Name:||Gabriel Swaggart|
|Birth Date:||September 19, 1979|
|Profession:||Pastor, TV Actor|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
|Education||Oral Roberts University|
|Siblings||Matthew Swaggart, Jennifer Swaggart|
|Kids||Samantha Gabrielle, Abby Jill, Caroline Frances|
|View more / View less Facts of Gabriel Swaggart|
TV actor, Gabriel Swaggart is an American associate pastor of Family Worship Center, president of Jimmy Swaggart Bible College. But he came into the limelight for being the host of the globally known weekly Generation of the Cross show on SonLife Broadcasting Network.
Who is Gabriel Swaggart’s Mother?
Born to mother Debbie Swaggart and father Donnie Swaggart on September 19, 1979, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the United States. Having American nationality, Gabriel belongs to white ethnicity. He has two siblings including a brother Matthew Swaggart and a sister Jennifer Swaggart.
His brother is a gifted Photographer, television graphics artist, and his sister, Jennifer, is a passionate teacher. His great-grandparents were Willie Leon Swaggart and Minnie Belle Swaggart. Gabriel attended Oral Roberts University located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. At the University, he studies for three years and graduated.
Wedding Vows with Wife Jill; Father of 3 Daughter
Gabriel Swaggart exchanged the wedding vows with their wife Jill Swaggart on December 4, 2004. Their love story started when they met in college. For sure the couple dated for a few years before their wedding. Gabriel and Jill had a massive wedding ceremony attended by their family members and friends. But their wedding ceremony located and the date of marriage still under review.
Gabriel and Jill are living a blissful married life since 2004. He became the father of three children from his married life with his wife Jill. Their daughters are Samantha Gabrielle, Abby Jill, and Caroline Frances but their daughter’s birth date is under review. As of 2020, the couple is yet to be blessed with a new baby. They have proven to be a family man.
They are spending quality time with their kids. The couple has not been part of any controversy regarding their personal life since their marriage. The couple is considered one of the happiest couples who has been experiencing successful family life. Gabriel and Jill with their kids currently reside in Baton Rouge, Los Angeles.
What is the Net Worth of Gabriel Swaggart?
Gabriel is earning decent worth from his professional career. Though different online websites assume his net worth might be between $500 thousand to $1 million. As of 2020, Gabriel Swaggart has a net worth of $1 million according to reliable sources. He is popular as a TV actor working as an associate pastor.
He earns an average salary of $50 thousand annually working as a TV actor. Gabriel also added wealth serving as an associate pastor of Jimmy Swaggart Ministries (JSM). He is active in his career for more than 3 decades earning a handsome sum of money. So we can say, he is having a luxurious life out of his earning.
What is the Height of Gabriel Swaggart?
Pastor Swaggart stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches with a smart and cheerful personality. Also, he gives a health-conscious speech and has a muscular body. He pays special attention to his diet and workout plans. He has black hair color with dark brown eyes color.
- Since 2002, Gabriel has been working in the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries.
- Because of his different working style as a pastor, he came into the limelight.
- Swaggart television ministry includes a one-hour program named Generation of the Cross.
- The TV show is designed to give Bible-based answers to the daily challenges that Christian faces.
- Also, he has been contributing as the host of Living Waters which is mainly focused on highlighting Jimmy Swaggart’s music.
- Also, he is interested in the music of other vocalists and musicians associated with the ministry.
- Gabriel has provided his decades of service to Crossfire Youth Ministries as a pastor.
- Then he ministers the televised platform of Family Worship Center alongside his father and grandfather.
- Gabriel has traveled to several places with his family, other musicians as well as singers from Family Worship Center to minister the gospel.
- He gained huge respect from audiences from all age groups because of his energetic, appealing, and passionate preaching style.