Cheerleader Gabi Butler Earnings; What’s Gabi Butler Net Worth in 2020?
American cheerleader, Gabi Butler grabbed the media attention after featuring in Netflix’s latest sports-centric docuseries. The docuseries is based on competitive cheerleading through Texas’ Navarro College team, to present an athletic subculture that showcases the young talents’ strength and stamina and strong team spirit.
What’s Gabi Butler Net Worth in 2022?
Before featuring Netflix’s docuseries, she is an Instagram star who runs a YouTube Channel. So we can say that she earns worth in millions. Previously, she has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand. But in 2021, Gabi Butler has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022.
She is a television personality who earns a handsome salary by appearing in the series. The average salary of an actor in the United States is $57,140 as of June 28, 2020, according to salary. com. However, the salary range typically falls between $47,087 and $69,766 respectively. Also, she earns a decent worth from her YouTube channel. Her YouTube channel has more than 96.5k subscribers. The rates of earnings vary, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view.
The YouTuber can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views and equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views. So we can say that she is earning quite well amount of wealth from Youtuber. Also, she is an Instagram star who has over 1.7 million followers. On average, she may charge $100,000 to $250,000 for a post. American cheerleader, Gabi is living a luxurious life out of her career.
The Net Worth of American Cheerleaders Comparing with Gabi Butler.
|4.||Gabi Butler||$1 million|
|3.||Shannon Woolsey||$1 Million|
|2.||Morgan Simianer||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|1.||Jerry Harris||$2.5 million|
Professional Career of Gabi Butler
- At the age of 8, she started cheerleading in Florida. Then she became part of an all-star gym called ‘Gabi Butler Top Gun and Trinity’.
- With her team, she won many championships being the part of ‘Top Gun and Trinity’ in 2010. After the injury, she joined the California-based All-Star team, known as “California SMOED.”
- Then she won a jacket with her team at the NCA in 2014 for “California SMOED.” Also, she has been part of the International Cheerleading Team ‘Gym time Blink IOC5′.
- In the year 2014, All-Star Cheerleader was a part of the ‘ABC Nightline Special and helped viewers understand the intense world of athletic cheerleading.
- Then she screened cameos in events such as the web series “Make Make Over”, and “IMO”. Later Bulter was seen in the TV series ‘Secret Diary of an American Cheerleader’ in 2012.
- But she came into the limelight after featuring in Netflix’s latest sports-centric docuseries.
- Also, she is the most prolific cheerleader to feature in Netflix’s documentary, with more than $1.7 m followers.
- The docuseries is based on the life story of the cheerleader and their struggles.
- Also, it shows the competitive cheerleading through Texas’ Navarro College team. The series showcases the young talents’ strength and stamina and strong team spirit.
Who is Gabi Butler?
Gabi Butler is the daughter of John Butler and Deborah Gaffoglio Butler on January 16, 1998, in Boca Raton, Florida. American cheerleader, Gabi has three siblings including sisters, Ashley and Amanda, and brother John Michael.
The 5 feet 2 inches cheerleader Gabi has been in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend Jordan Brooks-Wess. Her boyfriend is a college football player. Family backing having Caucasian ethnicity is very supportive of Gabi. Bulter reaches new height after featuring in the Netflix series “Cheer”.