Is Frankie Beverly married to Pam Moore? Does Frankie Beverly have any children? Past Relationships & Love Affairs!
- 1 Is Frankie Beverly married to Pam Moore?
- 2 Who is Frankie Beverly’s Wife?
- 3 Past Relationships & Love Affairs of Frankie Beverly
- 4 Does Frankie Beverly have any children?
- 5 Does Frankie Beverly own his masters?
- 6 Where is Frankie Beverly originally from?
- 7 Which College did Frankie Beverly attend?
- 8 Quick Facts of Frankie Beverly
American musician, Frankie Beverly established himself as a musical legend between the late 1970s and early 1990s. Besides, Frankie is also a songwriter, and producer.
Apart from his professional career, Frankie is also a family man. Let’s find out detailed information about his wife, children, and so on below:
Is Frankie Beverly married to Pam Moore?
No, Frankie Beverly is not married to Pam Moore. However, they have been in a relationship with each other for more than three decades. They started dating in the year 1986 and ever since, they have been leading a healthy relationship. They have not disclosed any information regarding their first meet with the media.
The couple has not married despite their longtime affair but they have some plans for the wedding. Further, they have never been any kind of rumors or controversies regarding their breakup or separation to date.
Who is Frankie Beverly’s Wife?
Frankie is not married so he does not have a wife at the moment. However, he does have a girlfriend who is so dearest and nearest to him. His girlfriend, Pam Moore is an American journalist who is currently working as an anchor at KRON 4. She opened her eyes in July 1954, in Michigan, the United States of America to American parents.
After completing her graduation, she started working as an anchor at WBZ-TV in Boston, Massachusetts. left the network In the year 1991, she left the network and shortly joined KRON-TV. Apart from that, Pam serves as a volunteer with East Oakland Development Centre and dedicates her time to the organization Friends of Faith.
Past Relationships & Love Affairs of Frankie Beverly
Frankie had a long list of relationships and love affairs during his past days. He was in a relationship with celebrities like Anita Baker, Toni Braxton, Janis Gaye, and so on.
Does Frankie Beverly have any children?
Frankie has a son Anthony Beverly but there is no information on his mother. He looks a lot like Frankie and he has followed his father’s footsteps and became a musician.
His son is happily married to his lovely wife, Heather Nelson-Beverly. He has three children from the marriage which made Frankie a grandfather.
Does Frankie Beverly own his masters?
No, Frankie Beverly doesn’t own any of his masters. Also, he does not have a contract with any record company. However, he is performing 150 per year and wherever he goes, his fans always sing along with him in droves.
Where is Frankie Beverly originally from?
Frankie is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States of America. He currently lives a happy and peaceful lifestyle with his girlfriend there.
Which College did Frankie Beverly attend?
He attended Germantown High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and completed his graduation from there.
Quick Facts of Frankie Beverly
- Frankie opened his eyes on 6th December 1946, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States of America.
- His birth name is Howard Beverly.
- As of 2021, he is 75 years old while his horoscope is Sagittarius.
- Every year, Frankie celebrates his birthday on 6th December.
- By nationality, Frankie is an American while his ethnic background is mixed.
- Frankie has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2021.
- Beverly stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall with matching body weight.
- Frankie has grey-black colored hair while his eyes are dark brown in color.