What is the Net Worth 2023 of Frank Fritz? Bio, Wife, Height
Facts of Frank Fritz
|October 11, 1965
|5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)
|$ 4 million
|Frank Fritz Facebook
|Frank Fritz Twitter
|Frank Fritz Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Frank Fritz
Best known for hosting the History Channel American Pickers reality TV series.
Early Life of Frank Fritz
Frank Fritz was born on October 11, 1965, in Davenport, Iowa, United States. As of 2019, he is 54 years old with the birth sign Libra. He is the son of Bill Fritz(father) and Susan Zirbes(mother).
Frank Fritz’s Parents
His mother earned a living as a nanny to look after the children of others, while his father had a job in a pharmacy. He grew up in Ohio with his sister, who is a few years his senior.
Frank holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. He attended a nearby school, but refused to attend college and, for the reasons he knows about unique antiques, sought meaning for a place, a people, a tribe, or a historical time.
Is Frank Fritz married to American Pickers Mike Wolfe?
No wife, no children, and no divorce. Due to the great secrecy of his relationships, it was speculated that he must be involved in a homosexual relationship with his partner Mike Wolfe.
It was also rumored that he married his longtime girlfriend Jodi Faeth in 2012, but that’s not yet confirmed.
How much is Frank Fritz’s Net Worth and Salary?
Without the bonuses he receives from the ratings, Frank’s salary is set at $ 300,000 per season. His total net worth is $ 4 million.
Body Measurement of Fritz
55 years old Mike has an attractive body figure. He stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches and average weight. He has black hair color and blue eyes color with white skin.
Frank Fritz’s Career
- Frank worked for almost 25 years as a fire inspector. It was known that he covered the areas between Des Moines and Cedar Falls in Iowa.
- However, his passion for collecting antiques burned in him and was later identified as the reason he did not go to college for a college education.
- His interest in the antique collection grew so much that he decided to give up his job as a security and fire department teacher to pursue his passion.
- At a young age, Frank Lust had to collect rock together with Mike Wolfe.
- Mike is a friend of Frank, whom he met in high school. The duo has a similar interest in antiques. Like Frank, Mike began with rocks and old canned beers, and as he grew up, his interest shifted to classic cars and toys.
- The two friends later founded the Antique Archeology shop in Le Claire, Iowa, where the junks and antiques tidied up and renovated for sale to the public.
- The co-founders toured the country and visited more than two hundred cities in search of junks and antiques, which they could renovate and sell to the public through their antique shop.
- In 2010, he made a quantum leap in the life of Frank Fritz, together with his partner Mike, whom he appointed by the History Channel to host the American Pickers Show.
- The show has brought him popularity because it has become one of the most successful shows with very high ratings.
- The show is staged in such a way that the co-moderators do the same as in normal everyday life: They travel the country and look for vintage and rarities to work up.
- The American Pickers Show debut drew 3.7 million viewers.
- The show has made the Antique Archeology business even more popular with many viewers of the show who visit the store by the thousands.
- Their adventure did not stop here, the duo also founded the Kid Pickers website, where children can discuss the items found.
- You are the co-founder of the restoration company, which is responsible for the renovation and resale of antiques.
- Frank has appeared in many shows, including Rachael Ray, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, American Restoration, Pawn Stars, and many others.