Francesca Hetfield Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Francesca Hetfield
|Full Name:||Francesca Hetfield|
|Birth Date:||January 27, 1970|
|Married||James Hetfield (1997)|
|Education||Overland High School|
|Kids||Cali Tee Hetfield, Castor Virgil Hetfield, Marcella Francesca Hetfield|
|View more / View less Facts of Francesca Hetfield|
Francesca Hetfield is famous as the wife of James Hetfield who is the co-founder, lead vocalist, and main songwriter for the American heavy metal band, Metallica.
The couple exchanged vows in the year 1977 and they are the parents of three children. They currently reside in Vail, Colorado.
What is Francesca Hetfield Nationality?
Francesca Hetfield was born Francesca Tomasi on 27th January 1970, in Rosario, Argentina under the birth sign of Virgo. As of 2019, she is 49 years. Her nationality is Argentinean and her ethnicity is white. Francesca attended Overland High School located in Colorado, Francesca.
2 Decades of Married Life with James Hetfield, Are they Living Happily?
Talking about her personal life, Francesca Hetfield is a married woman. She tied the wedding knot with the lead guitarist and vocalist of the heavy metal band Metallica James Hetfield, on 17th August 1997. The couple became the parent for the first time after Francesca gave birth to their first child as a girl Cali Tee Hetfield, on 13th June 1998.
Furthermore, they also have a son Castor Virgil Hetfield who was born on 18th May 2000, and another daughter Marcella Francesca Hetfield who was born on 17th January 2002. They currently reside in Vail, Colorado, the United States of America. The pair shares strong bonding and mutual respect which leads to a happily married life between them.
In an interview with the radio talk show broadcast Fresh Air, James explained that his wife, Francesa helped him to cope up with his anger. In another interview, James further said
“My wife, Francesca, has been the most amazing person in my life. She has ridden the big waves with me. We have gone through some extremely difficult things and come out stronger. She’s stuck with me through all the hell. When I met her, I knew she was brought to me to help me get out of this hell hole. And she did. There was a point where she stood up for the family, saying, ‘You’ve got to get out of here. You’ve got to go get yourself together. I’m not submitting me or my kids through this.’ Fear is a great motivator. I have abandonment issues because I’ve had one family that disintegrated. I didn’t want another one too.”
Professional Career of Francesca Hetfield
- Francesca Hetfield started her career as an ordinary costume designer, but she wasn’t aware of what fate had to bring.
- She met her husband, James Hetfield while she was designing the costumes for the world’s most influential American band, Metallica.
- Moreover, her husband is the lead vocalist, main songwriter, rhythm guitarist, and co-founder of one of the most influential American heavy metal bands Metalica.
- He was also placed at the 19th greatest guitarist of all time in Guitar World’s poll.
- Francesca who was just an ordinary person living a normal life rose into the media spotlight after getting linked to the lead singer of Metallica, James Hetfield. So, her current net worth and salary are still missing.
- However, her husband James Hetfield has an estimated net worth of more than $300 million as of 2019.
- In May 2013, James sold his California house for about $3.4 million. The house has got a 4-bedrooms and 3-bathrooms which also includes a timber outdoor kitchen and saltwater pool as well.