Facts of Francesca Gregorini
|Full Name:||Francesca Gregorini|
|Birth Date:||August 7, 1968|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Break Up||Portia de Rossi|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Ethnicity||mixed (Jewish and Irish descent)|
|Father||Count Augusto Gregorini|
|View more / View less Facts of Francesca Gregorini|
Francesca Gregorini is an Italian-American director and writer. Moreover, her films often feature faces of characters in a close-up.
Francesca Gregorini Raised with a Brother
Francesca Gregorini opened her eyes on August 7, 1968, in Rome Italy. Her Full name is Francesca McKnight Donatella Romana Gregorini di Savignano di Romagna. As of 2019, her age is 51 years old with a birth sign Leo. She is the daughter of Count Augusto Gregorini (father) a businessman and mother, Barbara Bach American actress, and model.
Francesca holds dual nationality of American-Italian and belongs to mixed ethnicity of Jewish and Irish descent. Her late-grandfather, Howard Irwin Goldbach was a police officer, and her late-grandmother, Marjorie Mary Goldbach was a homemaker.
She grew alongside her sibling brother Gianni Gregorini who is a businessman. She graduated from Brown University in 1990 after completing high school. Francesca stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. She has black hair with dark brown eyes color.
What is Francesca Gregorini Net Worth?
The Italian-American director, Francesca has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million as of 2019. She is active in her career for a long time and collected this hefty amount of sum.
On the other hand, her mother, Barbara Bach has an estimated net worth of $20 Million as of 2019. Similarly, she is spending a lavish life with her family.
Her parents’ Relationship
Talking about her parents’ relationship, they got married in 1966 in a private marriage ceremony. After that, they shared two children son and daughter. However, her parents divorced in 1978 after sharing for over two decades.
After that, her mother Barbara married her step-dad, Ringo Starr, an English musician, singer, songwriter. She is close to her stepfather than her actual father.
Is Francesca Gregorini Lesbain?
Yes, Francesca Gregorini is a lesbian and her sexuality is not straight. She was in a beautiful relationship with her lesbian partner, Portia de Rossi in 2000. Her ex-partner is an Australian model, actress, and philanthropist. Portia married to Ellen DeGeneres currently.
The former couple parted her ways after dating for nearly four years in 2004. Portia started dating Morgan Marling after her separation.
Francesca is in a romantic relationship with her current partner, Morgan is an American film producer best known for her works on Another Earth (2011), Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010), and Forever (2015).
The duo is dating since the year of 2014. Marling is the sister of Brit Marling, an American actress as a matter of fact. As of 2019, they are spending a happy life with each other.
- In the year 2001, she began her career by contributed two songs to the soundtrack of the minor film See Jane Run.
- After that, she had a small acting role in the film. Also, she worked as a musician in the first CD “Sequel” in 2003.
- In the film, she sings and plays the guitar and bass.
- Also, Francesca sold scripts to both HBO and Paramount Pictures before co-helming.
- After that, Princess Tatiana von Fürstenberg, her directorial debut Tanner Hall, a coming-of-age story set in an all-girls boarding school in Rhode Island.
- She and von Furstenberg co-wrote the independent film, loosely based on their own adolescent experiences.
In an interview she said,
“Naturally there are some autobiographical elements, combined with things we’d witness in boarding school, and many other parts that we made up completely. You will certainly find characteristics of both of us in each of the four main girls and if you spend even a half-hour with us, it will be very apparent to you, which girls are most like me and which ones are most like Tatiana.”
- At the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival, the film was an official selection.
- Her film The Truth About Emanuel was selected for the US dramatic competition at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival.
- Similarly, the Hollywood Reporter wrote that Killing Eve creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge hired Gregorini as a director for the show’s second series in summer 2018.