Bio of Orlando Bloom’s Son, Flynn Christopher Bloom; Parents and Mom
Facts of Flynn Christopher Bloom
|Full Name:||Flynn Christopher Bloom|
|Birth Date:||January 6, 2011|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, CA|
|Ethnicity||English, Scottish, French, Irish|
|Flynn Christopher Bloom Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Flynn Christopher Bloom|
Flynn Christopher Bloom is the son of the celebrities, Orlando Bloom as well as Miranda Kerr.
Early Life of Flynn Christopher
Flynn Christopher was born on 6th January 2011, in Los Angeles, CA. Currently, he is 8 years old and his sun sign is Capricorn. His ethnicity is mixed(English, Scottish, French, Irish), and belongs to Americans by nationality.
The name of his parents is Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom.
Flynn Christopher Bloom’s Parents’ Personal life
Flynn is still a kid so it is too early to talk about the relationship. His parents, Orlando, and Miranda married in 2010, but couldn’t continue their marital life and got separated in 2013. After the separation, Orlando has been in relationships with Ashley Haas in 2017, Katy Perry in 2016, and then with Luisa Moraes in 2015.
Whereas Kerr married Snapchat billionaire CEO and co-founder Evan Spiegel. Their marriage ceremony took place in May 2017 in a private small ceremony at Evan’s house in California. She welcomed a baby boy, Hart with Evan on 9th May 2018.
Flynn Christopher Bloom’s Parents’ Net Worth
His dad, Orlando’s net worth is estimated to be $40 million dollars as of 2022. He earns his net worth through his acting career.
On the other hand, his mother, Miranda’s net worth is estimated to be $45 million. She earns a decent amount from her modeling career.
Flynn Christopher Bloom’s Parents’ Career
Flynn is not professionally active in any profession. Luckily, he came to fame because both parents are from the entertainment industry. His father, Orlando Bloom is an English actor while his mother, Miranda Kerr is an Australian model.
TV Series, Movies, and Awards
- Orlando started his career by playing different television roles in episodes of Casualty and Midsomer Murders and subsequently made his film debut in Wilde (1997), opposite Stephen Fry.
- Bloom’s reprised as Romeo in Romeo and Juliet in August 2013 at the Richard Rodgers Theatre.
- Bloom was giving one-to-one hit films with his outstanding roles and of this success The New York Times theatre critic Ben Brantley honored Bloom’s performance as the first-rate Broadway debut in the title role.
- Currently, he is starring in the Trafalgar Studios production of Killer Joe. Concerning his awards, in 2002, for the movie, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, he was awarded MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance – Male.
- Continuously in 2007, 2006, and 2004, he got the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Rumble for his movie Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, Pirates of the Caribbean.
- On the other hand, Miranda Kerr appeared as a winner of the ‘Dolly Magazine modeling competition.
- Then she entered into a modeling career and signed a contract with the Australian clothing company Billabong.
- And she was also engaged in runway modeling and signed a contract with Next Model Management.
- Some of the companies that she worked for include Victoria’s Secret vogue, Roxy, Dolly, etc.
- She was a gorgeous model that appeared in the television series How I Met Your Mother from which she gained a lot of popularity.
- She has been securing a rank in the ‘FMH’ magazine’s list of ‘100 Sexiest Women’. And she is also named the sexiest alive woman in 2012 by a U.K magazine.
- He is also active on Instagram with more than 6k followers.