Fiona Eve Facinelli Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Parents
Facts of Fiona Eve Facinelli
|Full Name:||Fiona Eve Facinelli|
|Siblings||Luca Bella Facinelli, Lola Ray Facinelli|
|View more / View less Facts of Fiona Eve Facinelli|
Many kids become famous just after their birth as celebrity kids. Fiona Eve Facinelli is also became popular as the daughter of American actors, Peter Facinelli, and Jennie Garth.
Early Life With Family
Facinelli first landed on this earth in the year 2006 in the United States of America. As of now, she is 16 years old. She is the daughter of Peter Facinelli (father) and Jennie Garth (mother). She has two siblings: sisters. They are Luca Bella Facinelli and Lola Ray Facinelli.
Her aunts are Lynn Garth, Cammie Garth, Jo Anne Facinelli, Linda Facinelli, Lisa Garth, Lisa Facinelli, and Wendy Garth. Fiona’s grandparents are Pierino Facinelli, Carolyn Garth, John Garth, and Bruna Facinelli. Her uncles are Johnny Garth, and Chuck Garth.
Fiano holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Likewise, she grew up along with her siblings in her hometown.
Fiona Eve Facinelli’s Parents’ Relationship
There is no chance of Fiona having a relationship with her boyfriend because she is just 13 years old as of 2019. So talking about her parents’ relationship. Peter had affairs with Jennie when her on the set of An Unfinished Affair in 1995.
The former couple began dating in the year 1995. After dating each other for more than six years, he married Jennie Garth on January 20th, 2001.
The wedding ceremony was held in a traditional Roman Catholic ceremony in a private event. The former couple shared three kids, Luca Bella, Lola Ray, and Fiona Eve. However, they decided to divorce after a misunderstanding and finally separated in the year 2012.
Her father Peter romantically linked with actress, Jaimie Alexander and engaged in March 2015. As they are living together happily.
Her mother Jennie was married to Daniel B. Clark in the year 1994. The couple didn’t share any children. Due to a misunderstanding, the pair divorced in the year 1996. After that, she married Dave Abrams in the year 2015. Currently, she is happily living with her husband Dave.
How much Wealth Do Fiona Eve Facinelli’s Parents have?
The 13 years old girl has yet to choose her professional career. As there is no information about her net worth and salary as of now. Being a celebrity kid, Fiona enjoys the net worth of her father Peter Facinelli has an estimated net worth of around $10 million made from her professional acting career.
Her mother is also an American actress who has a net worth of $8 million as of 2022. She made this huge net worth from her professional career. Similarly, she has acquired assets from ads, brand promotion, and so on. She also sold her home in Los Angeles worth $4.5 million in the year 2018.
Fiona Eve Facinelli’s Parents’ Career
- Fiona is yet to start her career. She might follow in the footsteps of her parents or decide to make her own path.
- Time will tell what she will decide to become in the future.
- Talking about Fiona’s parents’ career, her father is an American actor.
- His debut film is Rebecca Miller’s Angela in the year 1995.
- He also played the film with his ex-wife Jennie in An Unfinished Affair in the year 1996.
- His other TV roles including a part in After Jimmy (1996) and a college dropout in Calm at Sunset.
- On the other hand, her mother Jennie Garth is an American actress.
- She came into the limelight starring as Kelly Taylor throughout the Beverly Hills, 90210 franchise (1990–2000) as well as Val Tyler on the sitcom What I Like About You from 2002- 2006.
- Similarly, she also starred in her own reality show, Jennie Garth’s A Little Bit Country on CMT in the year 2012.