Who is Fausto Gallard? Marcela’s husband Biography & Personal Life
Facts of Fausto Gallard
|June 1, 1970
|Environment Politician Activist
|View more / View less Facts of Fausto Gallard
Fausto Gallard is a Mexican environmental politician activist who is widely famous for being the ex-husband of famous American-Mexican chef Marcela Valladolid.
Early Life of Fausto Gallard
The birthplace of Fausto Gallard is Tijuana, Mexico he was born on 1st June 1970. The Mexican citizenship holder belongs to mixed ethnicity. As of now, he is 55 years old. He completed his secondary education in Tijuana, Mexico. By birth his sun sign is Gemini. m
Fausto Gallard Married Twice Chef
Fausto Gallard is possibly single at the moment while he was previously married to Marcela Valladolid. His ex-wife, Marcela is an American-Mexican chef who is one of the most appreciated and respected chefs all around Mexico and the United States.
They married twice to each other in their life. Their marriage lasted for around a decade and later, the differences between them started to occur. After they separated for the first time in the year 2003 and again they re-married after realizing their mistakes in June 2012.
Moreover, they again could not take their relationship for a long time and divorced again while the reason behind their divorce was said to be an affair of Marcela with Paul Hollywood as per some online resources. They welcomed their first child as a son, Fausto in the year 2004 and they gave birth to their second son, David in April 2015.
His Ex-Wife Current Boyfriend
After separating from Marcela, Fausto is enjoying his singlehood and focusing on his career rather than involving in any kind of relationship. However, his ex-wife is currently engaged to Philip Button. She was blessed with a daughter Anna Carina Button-Valladolid born on December 5, 2016, with fiance Philip Button.
Net Worth of Fasto Gallard Ex-Wife
Fausto Gallard might have earned a decent amount of money from his professional career as an environmental politician and activist. But he only receives massive popularity as a celebrity ex-husband.
According to some online resources, the average salary of an American environmental activist is $34.88k per year while an American political activist also receives $32.78k as an average salary per year. Similarly, Fausto might be earning a salary around the same range.
As of now, Fausto lives a luxurious lifestyle with all the amount that he collects from his profession. Before the divorce, he enjoyed $500 thousand as his net worth with his ex-wife, Marcela Valladolid.
Environmental Political Activist
- Fausto Gallard started his professional career as an environmental political activist.
- He is so hardworking that he loves spending his time doing various political activities.
- Fausto likes creating a society to more eco-friendly.
- Further, he has also engaged in analyzing, soliciting, and volunteering to create several changes in society.
- The reason behind being an environmental political activist is his belief that all human beings save our planet as much as we can and should preserve and ensure the environment.
- He is successful in bringing positive changes to his society.
- Besides that, he came to the media spotlight as an ex-husband of the chef, Marcela Valladolid.
- His ex-wife, Marcela is an American chef and author who is famous as the host of the Food Network television series Mexican Made Easy, and a judge on the Food Network television series Best Baker in America.
- She first started her career when she joined her Aunt Marcela’s cooking school in Tijuana, Mexico.
- In the year 2009, Marcela published her first cookbook, Fresh Mexico: 100 Simple Recipes for True Mexican Flavor.
FAQs of Fausto Gallard
How did Fausto Gallard become popular?
Fausto is a Mexican environmental politician activist who is widely famous for being the ex-husband of famous American-Mexican chef Marcela Valladolid.
Where was Fausto Gallard born?
Fausto Gallard was born on 1st June 1970.