Faith Evans Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height, Songs
Facts of Faith Evans
|Full Name:||Faith Evans|
|Birth Date:||June 10, 1972|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
|Divorce||Todd Russaw (m. 1998–2011), The Notorious B.I.G. (m. 1994–1997)|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
|Birth Place||Lakeland, FL|
|Kids||Chyna Tahjere Griffin, Ryder Evan Russaw, Joshua, Christopher Wallace Jr.|
|Faith Evans Facebook|
|Faith Evans Twitter|
|Faith Evans Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Faith Evans|
Faith Evans is a famous singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress as well.
Early Life of Faith Evans
Faith Evans was born in Lakeland, Florida, U.S on 10th June 1973. As of 2019, she turned 46 years old. She is the only child of her mother Helene Evans who is also a professional singer and her father Richard Swain. But, her father left right after the birth of Faith.
So, she was raised by her aunt and uncle Johnnie Mae and Orvelt Kennedy. Faith holds an American nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnic group.
Faith Evans is Fond of Music
Faith started just at the age of four. She used to sing at the congregation of the Emmanuel Baptist Church, Newark. Then at University High School in Newark, she sang with jazz bands. Likewise, in 1991, she graduated from high school and began to study marketing at Fordham University in New York City, but eventually dropped out.
Who is Faith Evans Married to?
Faith Evan has married thrice in her lifetime. However, she is a single woman for now. Initially, she married Todd Russaw in the year 1997. Moreover, the couples were blessed with three children named Chyna Tahjere Griffin, Ryder Evan Russaw, and Joshua. But suddenly in the year 2011, the couple decided to separate from each other.
After that, in the year 1994, she married rapper Christopher ‘The Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace, with whom she had a child named, C.J. Wallace on October 29, 1996. But, in the same year, the couple were separated before Christopher was murdered mysteriously.
As for now, Faith is married to Steve J in the year 2018. The couple is living happily with each other. And we wish that they will always remain happy like this.
What is Faith Evans’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Faith is around $9 million as of 2022. She made this entire net worth from her music career.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Regarding her height and weight, she stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 60kg.
Likewise, her exact body measurement is 32-25-30 inches. Moreover, she has black eyes with natural black hair.
- Faith started her career as a singer just at the age of 2. Moreover, she caught the attention of the congregation of the Emmanuel Baptist Church in Newark when she sang The 5th Dimension’s song “Let the Sunshine In” at the age of 4.
- Then in the year 2003, she acted in the MTV-produced romantic comedy The Fighting Temptations in which she appeared in a brief but major role portraying a single mother and nightclub singer.
- She also recorded a contemporary cover version of Donna Summer’s 1978 success “Heaven Knows. Faith had earned a brief guest stint on the UPN situation comedy Half & Half in 2004 and announced that she had been working on a synopsis for her own situation comedy that would be based largely on her life but with a more comedic aspect in the same year.
- In 2008, she had released her autobiographic book called Keep the Faith: A Memoir which detailed the singer’s life and her controversial part in her life.
- Some of the discography released by Evans are Faith in 1995, Keep the Fait in 1998, Faithfully in 2001, The First Lady in 2005, Something About Faith in 2010, and Incomparable in 2014.