Mischa Zverev’s Wife Evgenia Zverev Bio, Nationality, Husband, Children
- 1 Where is Evgenia Zverev from?
- 2 Are Evgenia Zverev and Mischa Zverev married?
- 3 Does Evgenia Zverev have children?
- 4 How much is the Net Worth of Evgenia Zverev’s husband?
- 5 Why did Mischa Zverev retire?
- 6 Was Mischa Zverev Injured?
- 7 Is Mischa Zverev and Alexander Zverev related?
- 8 Why Alexander is called Sascha?
- 9 What happened to Mischa Zverev?
- 10 Professional Career of Mischa Zverev
- 11 FAQ of Evgenia Zverev
Evgenia Zverev caught the media attention as the wife of a German professional tennis player Mischa Zverev.
Where is Evgenia Zverev from?
Evgenia Zverev must have been born in Moscow, Russia. By looking at her picture we can assume she must be in her early 30s. She holds Russian citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Are Evgenia Zverev and Mischa Zverev married?
Evgenia is in a conjugal relationship with her husband Mischa Zverev. By profession, Mischa is a German professional tennis player. Before saying the marriage vows they have been dating each other for quite some time.
They tied the knot on 7th November 2017. Their friends and families were there to bless their upcoming new life.
Does Evgenia Zverev have children?
Yes, Evgenia is the mother of two children. She and her husband have given birth to two adorable children.
How much is the Net Worth of Evgenia Zverev’s husband?
Evgenia’s husband Mischa Zverev has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million as of 2022. He earned this amount from his career as a German professional tennis player. According to the source, a German professional tennis player has an average salary of around $113,478 per year.
He must be earning the same amount from his long-term playing career. Likewise, Evgenia is enjoying a luxurious life with her husband’s income.
Why did Mischa Zverev retire?
Zverev got to the third round of the 2008 Wimbledon Championships after victories over Alexander Peya and Juan Carlos Ferrero. However, he quit in his third-round match against Stan Wawrinka due to soreness in his left thigh.
Was Mischa Zverev Injured?
Mischa suffered from ligament damage to his ankle. So he had to take a little break from his playing career. But after some time he may come back and start his playing career.
No, Mischa and Alexandra are not related to each other. They just happen to have the same surname. Alexandra is the son of former Russian tennis player Alexander Zverev Sr., who is also his coach.
Why Alexander is called Sascha?
In Russia, the nickname “Alexander” is known as Sascha. It’s a blend of the Russian pronounced sa and the diminutive she used for both men and women. Without a doubt, the 23-year-old German player is becoming known as Sascha.
What happened to Mischa Zverev?
Mischa received a fine of $45k for an ‘unprofessional first-round performance after withdrawing from the Australian Open when trailing Hyeon Chung 6–2, 4–1. He was the first player to be penalized under the new regulation.
Professional Career of Mischa Zverev
- Evgenia’s husband is a German professional tennis player by profession.
- Mischa started playing tennis at a very young age.
- He had a 123–50 win-loss record in singles (and 79–33 in doubles) as a junior.
- He reached his first ATP quarterfinal, defeating former world No. 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero.
- In 2007, he lasted the entire year in the top 200, and in July, he reached his second quarterfinal in Rhode Island.
- In August, he won a Challenger tournament in Istanbul and then advanced to the quarterfinals of the Bronx Challenger, where he broke into the top 100 for the first time in his career.
- During this time, Zverev primarily competed in tournaments on the ATP Challenger Tour and the ITF Men’s Circuit.
- At the 2018 Eastbourne International, Zverev defeated Nicolás Jarry, seventh seed Steve Johnson, third seed Denis Shapovalov, Mikhail Kukushkin, and Luká Lacko to win his first career ATP title.
FAQ of Evgenia Zverev
What is the nationality of Evgenia Zverev?
Evgenia holds Russian Citizenship as a nationality.
Which ethnic background does Evgenia Zverev belong to?
Evgenia belongs to a white ethnic background.
How much is Evgenia Zverev’s husband’s net worth?
Evgenia’s husband earns $1.5 million amount as net worth.
What is Evgenia Zverev famous for?
Evgenia is famous as the wife of a German professional tennis player Mischa Zverev.