Facts of Evelyn Taft
|Full Name:||Evelyn Taft|
|Birth Date:||August 24, 1984|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Body Size||25-39-37 inches|
|Birth Place||San Francisco|
|Education||Southern California University|
|Evelyn Taft Facebook|
|Evelyn Taft Twitter|
|Evelyn Taft Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Evelyn Taft|
Evelyn Taft, an American meteorologist, currently working on CBS’s own KCAL-TV Channel 9. She is also the newsreader and editor of the network. She has been working for KCAL since 2010.
It is reporting on the harsh weather conditions that have highlighted the accepted conditions and the conduct of the preliminary study. She has proven her excellent reporting skills.
Childhood in France
Evelyn Taft was born on August 24, 1984, in Bay, San Francisco. As of 2019, her age is 35 years old with a birth sign Virgo. She was born to Russian Jewish parents but no information them yet revealed. Evelyn holds American citizenship and belongs of Jewish-Russian descent.
As a Jewish child, she spent her childhood in France, Israel, and London. Since her early days, Taft was fascinated by media personnel.
Evelyn Taft is very active on social sites and has more than 24.3 k followers on Facebook, over 25. 7 k followers on Twitter and has more than 30.7 k followers on Instagram.
Later, she went to Los Angeles to make her dream come true. She graduated high school at Menlo School in Atherton, California. She then went to the Annenberg School of Journalism at the University of Southern California.
In 2006, she graduated with broadcast journalism and political science from the University of Southern California. After that, she enrolled as a student of meteorology for studies at Mississippi State University. After gaining a meteorology degree from there, she continued her career in the media industry.
Evelyn Taft’s Net Worth and Salary
The current net worth of Evelyn Taft is almost $1 million as of 2019. She earns a lot of money with her journalistic career. According to one source, KCAL-TV pays its meteorologists an average salary of $75,000 to $ 130,000 per year.
Is Evelyn Taft living happily with her Husband?
Evelyn Taft is married and has a child. She married Ross Resnik in the year 2011. Taft had a serious relationship with Ross Resnik as a boyfriend. After dating each other for a couple of years the duo married in the year 2011. No information about their dating history and about their marriage also. Taft and her husband Ross are the proud parents of her one child, a son named Clifford Johnson. They shared 2 children together and no information about the 2nd child.
They are a happy couple and share a strong bond of love since 2011 with still divorce rumors. Similarly, she regularly shares her family life through her social media. She is an interior designer who loves to design fashionable items. In her free time, she likes to cook, sail and read. She also likes to sample truck food and help her husband with his website “Roaming Hunger”.
How is the Body Size of Evelyn Taft?
Talking about her body measurement, Taft has an appealing body figure. Evelyn stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 60 kg. She has blonde hair color and blue eyes color. Likewise, her body measurement is 39-25-37 inches and wears a bra size of 34DD. Similarly, her shoe size is 6.5(US) and dres’ size is unknown.
Taft’s Career as a Journalist
- Evelyn currently works as a weather researcher and editor of Channel 9 of the KCAL-TV station in Los Angeles.
- Afterward, she appears as a night meteorologist during the week
- KCAL 9 is a CBS television station based in Los Angeles.
- She began her career at the age of 16 in the media field.
- She first presented her own TV show about travel and entertainment.
- She then worked for KCOY (CBS) for a few years as a reporter and weather moderator.
- She then moved to KRO4 in San Francisco and began posting weather forecasts for the network In 2010, she switched to KCAL 9 TV and started working in the meteorology department.
- KCAL hired four journalists this year, including them. And these are Stephanie Simmons, Sharon Tay, and Rick Garcia.
- Initially, prime times were sent on weekdays at 22:00.
- After a while, Taft became the night meteorologist for the network.