Net Worth 2022 of Eve Mauro, Bio, Age, Boyfriend, Height, Movies
- 1 Where is Eve Mauro from?
- 2 Did Eve Mauro drop out of College?
- 3 Is Eve Mauro Single or in a Relationship?
- 4 Who did Eve Mauro previously date?
- 5 What is the Net Worth of Eve Mauro?
- 6 What role did Eve Mauro play in the American show, Ugly Betty?
- 7 Does Eve Mauro do charity work?
- 8 Where does Eve Moyro live?
- 9 How tall is Eve Mauro?
- 10 Professional Career of Eve Mauro
Eve Mauro rose to fame for her role in movies like Osombie, Wicked Lake, and so on.
Where is Eve Mauro from?
Eve Mauro opened her eyes to this beautiful world on December 21, 1986. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. As of 2022, she is 35 years old. She was born Yvonne Di Mauro. According to her full date of birth, her sun is Capricorn. She celebrates her birthday on the 21st of Dec every year. Her parents’ names are Antonio Di Mauro (father) and Lucy Strong (mother).
By profession, both of her parents worked in the bar business. She is the youngest child of six siblings. Eve has two older brothers and three older sisters. She is Russian-American by nationality and follows Christianity as a religion. Likewise, she belongs to white ethnic background.
Did Eve Mauro drop out of College?
Eve dropped out of school at the age of 16. After dropping out she left home and began working various jobs.
Is Eve Mauro Single or in a Relationship?
No, Eve is not in a relationship with anyone at the moment. She is currently single and is enjoying her life. Information about her previous relationship is unknown at the moment. She is currently focusing on her career rather than being in a relationship.
In the coming future or in the near days she might be in a relationship with whom she wants to spend her life. As for now, Eve is spending her time with her family, and friends while climbing the ladder of her dream.
Who did Eve Mauro previously date?
Eve was previously in a relationship with Desmond Harrington. By profession, her ex-boyfriend is an American actor. The duo was dating each other in May 2010. However, their relationship didn’t last long and they broke up in May 2012.
Likewise, she also dated Patrick Muldoon an American actor, film producer, and musician. They were together from 2008 to 2009. They just dated each other for one year.
What is the Net Worth of Eve Mauro?
Eve has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million as of 2022. She is able to collect this decent sum of money from her career as an actress.
Aside from acting, she is also earning an extra sum of money from ads, sponsorships, and endorsements. Likewise, an average salary of an actress is around $10,001 to $235,238. She might be earning between the same digit.
What role did Eve Mauro play in the American show, Ugly Betty?
Eve played the role of an assistant in the hit TV series Ugly Betty. The series is about a hardworking and optimistic young woman Betty, who is struggling to make a name for herself in the publishing industry, but she is chastised because she does not meet traditional beauty standards.
Does Eve Mauro do charity work?
Yes, Eve does charity work. Eve is a strong supporter of four charities near and dear to her heart: Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, Save the Children, and Susan G. Komen Cure for Cancer.
Where does Eve Moyro live?
Eve currently resides in Los Angeles, California with her family. It is a sprawling Southern California city that serves as the heart of the country’s film and television industries.
How tall is Eve Mauro?
Eve stands at the average height of 5 feet 8 inches. She has a body weight of around 55kg. Likewise, her total body measurement is 34-24-33 inches. Eve has an alluring pair of brown eyes and beautiful long wavy brown hair.
Professional Career of Eve Mauro
- Eve is an actress by profession.
- She began modeling in Los Angeles and landed her first role in Madonna’s Hollywood video.
- She began her acting career on stage at the age of 21.
- She made her first television appearance on the hit American show Ugly Betty.
- Likewise, Eve appeared on Bones, Undercovers, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, CSI: NY, Dexter, Torchwood, and Men of a Certain Age, among other shows.
- Eve has also appeared alongside Val Kilmer in The Chaos Experiment and C. Thomas Howell in The Grind in 2009.
- Eve co-starred in Land of the Lost with Will Ferrell and Danny McBride and landed a role in Miss March the same year.
- She has also worked in Cyborg X with Danny Trejo in 2016.