Eve Behar Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Parents
Facts of Eve Behar
|Full Name:||Eve Behar|
|Birth Date:||November 26, 1870|
|Husband||Alphonso Anthony Scotti|
|Hair Color||Reddish brown|
|Birth Place||Long Island, New York|
|Education||Studio Art Center International|
|Kids||Luca Behar Scotti|
|Eve Behar Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Eve Behar|
Eve Behar is a ceramic expert who is also famous as the daughter of American actress Joy Behar.
What is the Age of Eve Behar?
Eve Behar was born on November 26, 1970, in Long Island, New York, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 49 years old. She is the daughter of Joy Behar and Joseph Behar. Eve holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Interested in an Art
Eve was interested in the arts from a young age. She started learning ceramics in 1991 by attending a class on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Even after being enrolled in her college, she continued her ceramics classes.
Then, she studied art history, painting, and ceramics for a year in Florence, Italy in 1995 by joining the Studio Art Center International and earned her Post Baccalaureate Diploma.
How much is Eve Behar Net Worth and Salary?
As we learned that, Eve is a ceramic expert, we are sure that she has collected a huge net worth from her career. But, her exact salary and net worth of her is still under review. However, we have no doubts that she is living a very happy and luxurious life with her husband. As her husband is also the assistant physician in Manhattan-based Beth Israel Medical Center, he is also making a good income from that.
However, as she is the daughter of a famous actress, the net worth of her mother is around $12 million as of 2022. She made this entire earning from her acting career.
Is Eve Behar Married?
Talking about her personal life, she is a married woman. She was married to Alphonso Anthony Scotti in 2007. Though there are no details on how this couple met each other and how did they end up marrying each other, we are sure that there might be a good story behind that. Likewise, the couple is also blessed with a son named Luca Behar Scotti on February 28, 2011.
Moving towards her parents, they separated in the year 1981 and her mother married Steve Janowitz on August 11, 2011. As for now, Eve is living happily with her son and husband. We wish that she will always remain happy and blessed with her family members.
- Initially, Eve started working as an assistant for slip-cast production after returning back from Italy.
- Then, for enhancing her skills, she joined Sheridan College in Oakville, Canada for full-time international study and spent three years refining her art skills.
- Finally, at the 2004’s Graduate Show, she earned the highest award of Best.
- Moving forward, in 2004, Eve returned back to her hometown and started working in various gallery exhibitions and retail shows.
- Moreover, she was also featured on the cover of The Potters Council 2015 Calendar and was also appeared on the website of Ceramics Monthly.
- Likewise, she has also garnered the experience of serving The Clay Art Guild of the Hamptons as its President.
- Eve was also serving Celadon Clay Art Gallery and Shop as its director.
- Apart from that, she also maintains her studio practice at home in Sag Harbor, New York.