What is Canadian Actress and Author Evangeline Lilly Net Worth? Explore her Salary, Career along with House
Evangeline Lilly is a leading Candian actress and author. She is popular for her role as Connie James in The Hurt Locker, Bailey Tallet in Real State and Tauriel in The Hobbit film series. She has garnered many prestigious awards such as Golden Globe awards and Screen Actors Awards.
Evangeline has earned a huge amount of net income through her career as an actress, selling books, and so on.
What is Evangeline Lilly’s Net Worth & Salary?
Evangeline Lilly has an estimated net worth of around $15 million as of 2019. She boosts her wealth through her acting roles in films, television, and commercials. Also, she has appeared in commercials for companies including L’Oreal Paris, Karastan Carpets, Davidoff Coolwater Women, Baume, and Michelle K Footwear.
|Net Worth in 2019
|Net Worth in 2018
|Source of Income
Evangeline received $70k salary per episode from television series, Lost in the year 2008. In 2004 she generated $80k salary per episode from the same series. However, the exact amount of her annual salary is still not available to the media. Evangeline earned the overall collection of $299.3 million through her role in Shawn Levy‘s science fiction sports movie, Real Steel. She is also paid well by endorsing brands like Mousse.
Information on His Cars, & House
Undoubtedly, Evangeline lives an extravagant lifestyle, thanks to her profession. In terms of lifestyle, Evangeline drives one of the best selling cars in the United States. It is a stylish white Escape car manufactured by Ford. The car is worth around $10k.
Previously she had rented a house nearby Waialua Beach with two other women. An electrical short circuit set fire to her house while filming Lost on 20th December 2006.
As a philanthropic personality, Evangeline Lily has been involved in various non-profit organizations beyond acting. Her motto is to help street children and helpless people. She has founded an organization in Vancouver, Honolulu, and Los Angeles in the year 2010 in order to help orphans, widows, and poor people.
The Career of Evangeline Lilly
- Evangeline Lilly initially started working as a waitress and an oil changer for trucks.
- After her struggle, she found out the key to success but it was all hard work and dedication which helped her to grab that key to success.
- Lilly started her modeling career working for Ford Modeling Agency.
- Evangeline has starred in a number of movies and TV shows and it has really made a difference as her screen presence really makes a difference.
- She made uncredited appearances in TV series such as Smallville, Tru Calling, and Kingdom Hospital.
- Also, she performed in movies such as Freddy vs Jason, White Chicks, and The Long Weekend.
- In the year 2004, Lilly bagged the first major role, Kate Austen, in the TV series, Lost, that was aired on the ABC network.
- In 2008, she starred in the American war-thriller movie, The Hurt Locker. After that, she played the lead female character in the psychological thriller movie, Afterwards.
- In 2011, she made a comeback, with the science-fiction movie, Real Steel.
- In 2013, Evangeline starred in the fantasy adventure movie, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. She played Tauriel, the head of the Mirkwood Elven Guard.
- In the year 2014, she was cast in the third part of the Hobbit trilogy, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.
- Later, Evangeline starred in the superhero movie, Ant-Man in 2015.
- She did justice to the character and earned applause for her performance.
- In the year 2018, she was cast in the sequel to Ant-Man, titled, Ant-Man and the Wasp.
In 2009, Lilly took a short break from Hollywood, to concentrate on her family, and book writing. In 2013, she published her book, The Squickerwonkers which was a graphic book designed for children. It was released at the Comic-Con International, held in San Diego.
The Hollywood director, Peter Jackman, wrote the foreword to the book. Evangeline describes the book as a collection of a group of strange characters, all of whom have particular vices. She plans to publish a series of these books in the future days.
Awards and Nomination
In the year 2004, Entertainment Weekly selected Evangeline as one of the Breakout Stars of 2004. In 2005, she received the Screen Actors Guild Award, for the Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series. Also, she was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for the Best Lead Actress- Drama.
In the year 2007, Lilly got on the list as the Sexiest Woman on Television for the magazine, TV Guide. The FHM magazine selected Lilly as one of the Top Sexiest. Further, she was one of the 50 Most Beautiful People for the People magazine.
Some Interesting Facts of Evangeline Lily
- Evangeline Lilly was born Nicole Evangeline Lilly on 3rd August 1979, in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada to Canadian parents.
- As of 2019. her age is 40 years old while her horoscope is Leo.
- Lilly’s father worked as an economy teacher whereas her mother worked as a secretary at school too.
- She grew up with her sister, Andrea Lilly.
- Lilly did her schooling at the W J Mouat Secondary School in Abbotsford and later, went on to study at the University of British Columbia.
- She initially worked as a waitress and an oil change for the truck.
- Evangeline has an estimated net worth of around $15 million as of 2019.
- She is in a long term relationship with Norman Kali since the year 2010.
- Evangeline has a son named Kahekili Kali.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches while her body weight is around 55 kg.
- Evangeline is active on various social; networking sites like Facebook, Instagram as well as Twitter.