Esai Morales Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Kids, Family, Height
Facts of Esai Morales
|Full Name:||Esai Morales|
|Birth Date:||October 1, 1962|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||New York|
|Education||High School of Performing Arts|
|Mother||Iris Margarita Morales|
|Kids||Mariana Oliveira Morales|
|Esai Morales Facebook|
|Esai Morales Twitter|
|Esai Morales Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Esai Morales|
Esai Morales is an American actor popular for his role as Bob Morales in the 1987 biopic La Bamba. Similarly, he is also best known as Lt. Tony Rodriguez on the American TV drama series NYPD Blue (1993-2005).
What is the Age of Esai Morales?
Morales was born as Esai Manuel Morales, Jr. In Brooklyn, New York on October 1, 1962. As of 2019, he is 56 years old and his sun sign is Libra. The ethnicity of Esai is Puerto Rican and nationality is American.
Parents’ call off and University Attended
His mother’s name is Iris Margarita Morales, a union activist, and his father, Esai Morales is a welder. His parents divorced when he was a child. He attended the High School of Performing Arts in Manhattan. He has shown interest in acting from an early age. Esai has a standard height of 5 feet 10 inches.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Esai Morales?
He has a net worth of $2 million, but his net worth is not revealed yet. Likewise, the cost of his car, apartments and other expensive kinds of stuff are also missing. As he is still continuing his professional career, his net worth will be double in his upcoming years.
Currently, he is living a lavish lifestyle in a luxurious way. His net worth is enough for him to maintain a standard of living.
Who is Esai Morales Married to?
Morales’s personal life is as successful as his professional career. Unlike other celebrities, he does not have a long list of relationships. He is a happily married man since 2010. He married his long-time girlfriend, Elvimar Silva. They were in a relationship for a long period of time, but no further information regarding their dating history could be found.
The couple got married on May 20, 2010. They together have a beautiful daughter named Mariana Oliveira Morales. They are living a happy, luxurious life with their daughter.
He says that his relationship with his wife is based on mutual understandings and he loves her very much. There is no sign of divorce at all. Esai considers his wife a major source of his inspiration. Together they are living happily.
Morales has neither been involved in any controversy nor rumor stories till now. He has a clean image in the industry. He is always focused on his work and he has never been criticized for any of his works. There is no rumor of him being in extra-marital affairs at all.
- Esai began his acting career in a theater in New York at the age of 19.
- While working in theaters in New York, he also worked in few Television shows. He made his screen debut with a 1982 film Forty Deuce in which he appeared as Mitchell.
- His first major role was in the film Bad Boys (1983) in which he played the role of Paco Moreno.
- In the year 1986, he appeared in the movies On Wings of Eagles and Rainy Day Friends.
- Likewise, in 1987, he appeared as Bob Morales in the biopic La Bamba.
- Similarly, his performance in the movie The Disappearance of Garcia Lorca (1997) and Southern Cross (1999) was highly appreciated and his talent was noticed by the audience and producers.
- He got a bigger role in the movie In The Army Now (1994) and became more popular.
- He appeared in the film Dogwatch (1996) in which he played a police officer.
- Esai made his television debut in 1984 playing Miguel Rados in an episode of ABC Afterschool Special.
- Since then, he has speared in several TV series and films. Esai won the Alma Award-Outstanding Actor in a Television Series for his performance in NYPD Blue.
- He was nominated for Prism Award and Imagen Foundation Award-Best Actor in a supporting role for his role as Esteban Gonzalez in American Family (2002).
- He has appeared in guest roles and regular roles in several TV series.
- Likewise, he has appeared in more than fifty films till now.
- In 2015, he was nominated for an Imagen Foundation Award-Best Supporting Actor for his role as Mr. Santillan in Spare Parts (2015).