Erin Morrow Hawley Bio, Father, Net Worth, College, Husband, Kid
Facts of Erin Morrow Hawley
|Full Name:||Erin Morrow Hawley|
|Birth Date:||January 17, 1980|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Husband||Joshua David Hawley|
|Married||Joshua David Hawley|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||Alameda, California|
|Education||Casper Junior College, Texas A&M University, Texas School of Law, Yale School of Law|
|Siblings||Maggie Morrow and Rori Mound|
|Kids||Abigail Hawley, Blaise Hawley, Elijah Hawley|
|Erin Morrow Hawley Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Erin Morrow Hawley|
- 1 Where is Erin Morrow Hawley from?
- 2 Where did Erin Morrow Hawley go to College?
- 3 Is Erin Morrow Hawley still married?
- 4 Does Erin Morrow Hawley have children?
- 5 What is Erin Morrow Hawley’s Net Worth?
- 6 Where do Erin Morrow and Joshua David live?
- 7 Do Erin Morrow and Joshua David Hawley have a podcast together?
- 8 How tall is Erin Morrow Hawley?
- 9 Professional Career of Erin Morrow Hawley
American attorney and law professor Erin Morrow Hawley rose to fame as the wife of an American politician and lawyer Josh Hawley.
Where is Erin Morrow Hawley from?
Erin Morrow Hawley opened her eyes to this beautiful world on 17th January 1980. She was born in Alameda, California. As of 2022, she is42 years old. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Erin celebrates her birthday on the 17th of Jan every year. Her mother’s name is Shari Morrow. Her father is a businessman by profession.
Likewise, her sisters’ names are Maggie Morrow and Rori Mound. She holds American citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, she belongs to white ethnic background.
Where did Erin Morrow Hawley go to College?
Erin went to Casper Junior College in Casper, Wyoming. She also graduated from Texas A&M University with a bachelor’s degree in animal science in 2002. She then enrolled at the University of Texas School of Law before transferring to Yale School of Law. In 2005, she graduated with a Juris Doctorate.
Is Erin Morrow Hawley still married?
Erin is living as Mrs. Hawley after marrying her husband Joshua David Hawley. By profession, her husband Joshua is an American politician and lawyer. The duo met each other at Yale School of Law University.
After meeting and getting to know each other the duo tied the knot in the year 2010. They have not been in any kind of rumors or controversies in their long relationship.
Does Erin Morrow Hawley have children?
Erin is the mother of three children. She and her husband gave birth to two sons and one daughter. Their names are Abigail Hawley (born in November 13, 2020), Blaise Hawley (born in 2015), and Elijah Hawley (born in 2013).
What is Erin Morrow Hawley’s Net Worth?
As an attorney and law professor Erin is earning $2 million as of 2022. According to the source, the average salary of an attorney and law professor is around $122,174 per year. From her long-term career, she might be earning the same amount.
Similarly, her husband Josh has an estimated net worth of around $1.1 million as of 2022. He is able to earn that decent sum of money from his career as a politician and lawyer. An average salary of a lawyer is around $12,410 a month. he might be earning the same amount.
Where do Erin Morrow and Joshua David live?
Senator Josh and Erin currently live in Vienna, Virginia, in the United States. They live there with their three children.
Do Erin Morrow and Joshua David Hawley have a podcast together?
Yes, Erin and Joshua have their own podcast. Their podcast name is This is Living with Josh and Erin Hawley. Joshua announced their podcast starting via twitter.
How tall is Erin Morrow Hawley?
Erin stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches. She has an alluring air of brown eyes and beautiful long silky blonde hair.
Professional Career of Erin Morrow Hawley
- Erin is an American attorney and a law professor by profession.
- She currently works at the Independent Women’s Law Center as a senior legal fellow.
- She previously worked as an Associate Professor of Law at the University of Missouri.
- Erin was a university professor who taught constitutional law, federal income tax, tax policy, and agricultural law.
- Prior to attending law school, she worked as an appellate lawyer in Washington, DC at King & Spalding LLP and Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
- Erin also worked at the Department of Justice as counsel to Attorney General Michael Mukasey.
- Likewise, she worked as a clerk for United States Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr.
- Erin has submitted several amicus briefs to the United States Supreme Court.
- Similarly, in Standard Fire Insurance Co. v. Knowles, she wrote a brief with Paul Clement on behalf of the Defense Research Institute.
- In addition, she and her husband co-founded the legal advocacy organizations Missouri Liberty Project and Missouri Forward Foundation in 2013 and 2014.
- In 2014 and 2015, she published three law review articles on Supreme Court jurisdiction.
- She has also written a motherhood book titled Living Beloved: Lessons From My Small Children About God’s Heart.