Erin Everly Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Axl Rose, Children, Height
Facts of Erin Invicta Everly
|Full Name:||Erin Invicta Everly|
|Birth Date:||August 8, 1965|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Husband||Ex-Axl Rose, Ex-Jack C. Portman III|
|Dating||Matthew Nelson, Anthony Kiedis, Matthew Klyn, and David Arquette|
|Married||Axl Rose, Jack C. Portman III|
|Divorce||Axl Rose, Jack C. Portman III|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Siblings||Phil Everly, Jeffrey Byron, Evan Stafford, Stacy Everly, Edan Everly|
|Kids||Eres and Esper and Eason|
|View more / View less Facts of Erin Invicta Everly|
Erin Everly is an American actress who is a renowned model in the ’80s and ’90s for her charisma. However, she is famous as the former wife of Guns N ‘Roses singer Axl Rosa.
Moreover, she has appeared in a number of song videos including ‘Guns N’ Roses: Sweet Child O’ Mine’, ‘Guns N’ Roses: Welcome to the Videos’, and many more.
Where and When was Actress born?
Erin Everly was born on November 8, 1965, as Erin Invicta Everly in Los Angeles, California, USA. As of 2019, she is 54 years old with the birth sign Scorpio. Erin’s father is singer Don Everly and her mother is Venetia Stevenson.
She is the niece of Phil Everly and Jeffrey Byron, cousin of actor Evan Stafford and sister of Stacy Everly and Edan Everly, and has no brother. Everly holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
How Tall is Erin Everly?
Everly has an interest in acting since her young age. She completed her college education with her siblings at Buckley School in Sherman Oaks in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, but later switched to college to continue at a public school.
Erin has an appealing body figure and stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. Moreover, she is a good-looking lady with blue eyes color and dark brown hair color.
Erin Everly’s Relationship with Axl Rose
Talking about Erin’s personal life, she once married a woman. Erin tied a knot with her longtime friend Axl Rose for 9 months. She met him in 1986 at a local party. When she was 19 years old and Rose was 24 years old. Eventually, they became friends and went together for a few years before they got married. They married on April 28, 1990, in Las Vegas.
Unfortunately, Erin and Axl’s relationship ended and they divorced in January 1991. In 1994, she filed a lawsuit against Rose for domestic violence claiming that Rose had physically and emotionally abused her during her marriage.
When Erin said goodbye to Axl, she inspired her to include “November Rain,” “Estranged,” “You Could Be Mine,” “Don’t Cry,” “Locomotive,” “Breakdown,” and an unreleased song called “Oklahoma”.
Everly’s Dating History
After divorcing Rose, she was in a relationship with several famous stars including Matthew Nelson, Anthony Kiedis, Matthew Klyn, and David Arquette.
In 1997 she married again Jack C. Portman III. He is known as the vice-chairman of Portman Holdings and John Portman and Associates. The duo shares three children; two daughters Eres and Esper and a son Eason. Unfortunately, she also divorced (2006) for personal reasons.
Erin Everly’s Career
- She moved to New York City to pursue her passion for modeling, and at the age of 16 built a successful career as a model and actress in 1982.
- She appeared in advertisements and commercials and in the 1980s did promotions for brands such as Bebe, Guess, Jordache, and others.
- In addition, she is the inspiration for “Sweet Child O Mine”, where she appeared in 1988 together with Axyl Rose in collaboration with his band crew for the video Guns’ N Roses.
- In 1992, she received a contract with the Wilhelmina Models Agency.
- As a model, she has done a lot of work such as various photoshoots and advertising contracts with different brands and products, each of which gets a decent amount of money.
- In addition, she also played in music videos.
- Her estimated net worth is about $1.6million as of 2019 which she earns from her professional career.