Who is Erin Bradley Husband? Biography, Married Life and Net Worth 2022
Facts of Erin Bradley
|Full Name:||Erin Bradley|
|Husband||Jackie Bradley Jr|
|Married||Jackie Bradley Jr (2013)|
|Kids||Emerson Claire Bradley|
|Erin Bradley Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Erin Bradley|
Erin Bradley is widely known as the celebrity wife of Jackie Bradley Jr who is an American baseball player.
Early Life of Erin Bradley
Erin entered this world as Erin Helring somewhere in the United States of America. Erin holds an American nationality while she belongs to a white ethnical background.
She graduated from Liberty University in the year 2012 with a degree in kinesiology. Bradley has blonde colored hair while her eyes are brown in color.
Who is Erin Bradley Husband?
Erin Bradley’s husband Jackie Bradley Jr is an American professional baseball center fielder. He was selected 40th overall in the 2011 MLB Draft by the Boston Red Sox and made his professional MLB debut for the team in August 2011.
He won World Series titles with the Red Sox in the years 2013 and 2018. Further, he played on the 2013 World Series champion Boston Red Sox team alongside World Series MVP David Ortiz.
Erin Bradley’s Charity Functions with Other Red Sox Wives
Erin Bradley rarely shows up for outings with the other WAGs of the Red Sox, especially to support fundraisers and charity causes. Once she showed up with more than a dozen of other Red Sox wives to walk a runway at Hotel Commonwealth in Boston in the name of the 17th annual Red Sox-driven fundraiser, From Fenway to the Runway. At that time, Erin walked the runway in heels, cropped pants, and a tan jacket. She also participated in a JimmyFund walk in September, tweeting,
“Thank you to everyone who donated to our # JimmyFundWalk. We had a great time walking for those who have fought, survived, & lost. Being part of a bigger purpose is what it is truly about.”
Erin and Jackie Bradley Jr Married on 7th December 2013, Kid
Erin and Jackie Bradley Jr married on 7th December 2013, in a private wedding after dating for some years. Their wedding venue is still not available to the media. They both attended the same high school, Liberty University where they started dating.
They have a daughter named Emerson Claire Bradley who was born on 2nd June 2016. As of now, the entire Bradley family is living a happy life together. Her husband, Jackie Bradley Jr has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2022 which he earned through his career as a baseball player.
Her Husband’s Career
- His baseball career started in his teenage days after he graduated from high school and before he got into college.
- Jackie played college baseball for the University of South Carolina and was the 2010 College World Series Most Outstanding Player.
- His college career ended in the year 2010 and he moved towards the way for a successful professional career.
- Jackie joined the Red Sox in the year 2011 and hit .250 in his first ten games, playing for the Lowell Spinners of the Minor League Baseball.
- In the year 2012, he was named the Minor League Defensive Player of the Year by the Red Sox for his efforts.
- Jackie entered 2013 on the No32 spot of MLB.com’s Top 100 Prospects list.
- After being optioned to the Pawtucket Red Sox in April 2019, Bradley recalled on May 29, hitting his first career home run on June 4 in a game against the Texas Rangers.
- Jackie returned to Pawtucket two more times that year between June 8 and September 7.
- In 2013, he was involved in 37 games for the Boston Red Sox, batting .189, ten RBI, 3 home runs, and 2 stolen bases.
- He had two stints again with the Pawtuckets in 2014.
- In 2015, Jackie staked a claim to be a full-time outfield player for the Reds with his record-breaking performance in the Red Sox’s 22-10 win against the Seattle Mariners.
- In 2016, he became the 4th ranked Boston Red Sox player to maintain a hitting streak that carried for 29 consecutive games.
- Further, he was also called to the All-Star Game as a starter at the end of the season for the first time in his career.
- In 2017, he was placed on the 10-day disabled list twice for spraining his right knee, and subsequently for injuring his left thumb.