Erika Dates Bio, Age, Parents, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Erika Dates
|Full Name:||Erika Dates|
|Birth Date:||January 30, 1972|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Education||Morgan State University|
|Erika Dates Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Erika Dates|
Erika Dates is a social worker as well as the owner of social Butterflies. Moreover, she came to attention after marrying a former professional basketball player, Chris Webber. Similarly, Chris is a five-time All-NAB Star.
Early Life of Erika Dates
Erika was born on 30 January 1972 in the United States of America. Her age is 47 as of the year 2019. Moreover, she holds an American nationality as well as she belongs to the American ethnicity too. Likewise, moving towards her educational qualification; Erika Dates has attended Morgan State University.
Who did Erika Dates marry? (Twin Baby)
Erika Dates married Chris Webber, the former basketball player. Well talking about her and Webber’s married life, the cute couple got married on 6 September 2009. Moreover, their wedding took place during a private ceremony at Webber’s residence in Atlanta. Similarly, the attendees were more than 200 guests including their family and close friends. According to the information, previously, Webber had multiple affairs with several women. However, Chris’s first relationship started with a super-model named Tyra Banks.
Likely the short-lived affairs with an actress named Nia Long, and Tracee Ellis Ross. Later, after all the break-ups, he finally found the true and longtime love of his life which he was waiting for for a long time. After spending several years, Dates and Webber became parents of an adorable twin baby in the year June 2017. However, the information about twice baby names is not disclosed yet. Fortunately, there is no sign of their divorce. Further, the cute couple has been together for almost 8 years and to date, they have kept their relationship very strong.
How much is Erika Dates’s Net Worth and Salary?
The president of ‘The Social Butterflies Mentoring Program‘ Erika Dates is a renowned social activist. Similarly, the organization provides after-school activities for at-risk and low-income girls from backward communities. Moreover, she earns an annual salary of $65,000 through her non-profit organization. Erika Dates has an expected net worth of $1.5 million as of 2019.
What is the height of Erika Dates?
The Gorgeous Erika has an average height. She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches with a weight of 54kg. Further, Erika has a perfect body measurement of 36-25-36 inches. Moreover, her hair is black in color with a pair of black eyes.
The Professional Career of Erika Dates as a Social worker
- Erika Dates is the founder of the Social Butterflies Organization. Moreover, Social Butterflies provides her opportunity to the girl of a low-income family.
- Erika alongside LaKeacha Jett founded the organization in the year September 2003.
- Similarly, in the year 2007, the organization launched the first program named the Social Butterfly mentoring program.
- Further, she is also famous as Erika Webber, the gorgeous wife of former NBA player Chris Webber, now an analyst on NBA television’s NBA Gametime Live.
- Likewise, Chris played college basketball at the University of Michigan.
- Moreover, about her, she is a very stud was the first overall pick, as well as she was selected in the first round by the Orlando Magic in the year 1993 NBA Draft.
- In the same way, Dates works as a social activist and provides educational and financial support for young girls.
- Whereas, her handsome husband Chris Webber is a retired basketball player.
- Likewise, Erika and Chris are also active in charity work.
- Moreover, Webber started an NGO named ‘Timeout Foundation‘ in the year 1993
- Later, the organization has conducted several educational and recreational programs.