Erika Choperena Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Erika Choperena
|Full Name:||Erika Choperena|
|Birth Date:||March 5, 1991|
|Erika Choperena Facebook|
|Erika Choperena Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Erika Choperena|
Known as Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann’s wife. She ran her own beauty blog until Antoine’s fame got in the way of the site and disabled her.
The Early life of Erika Choperena
Erika Choperena was born on 5th March 1991, in Spain to Spanish parents. Currently, she is 28 years old under the birth sign Pisces.
Erika holds a Spanish nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Talking about her educational qualifications, she graduates from San Sebastian.
Who is Erika Choperena Husband?
Erika is a married woman. She married Antoine Griezmann. Erika her then-boyfriend France striker played for Real Sociedad meet during her studies in San Sebastian. The duo started dating soon after. As Griezman signed at Atletico Madrid in 2014, she moved with him.
In April 2016, the couple welcomed their first baby named Mia Griezmann. Since she is Spaniard and Griezmann French, they raise their daughter bilingually. After dating each other for several years the couple finally decides to marry. Finally, in 2017, the Lovebird exchanged vows at a secret ceremony in Toledo in the 11th-century Palacio de Galiana.
Erika Choperena often sharing adorable pictures of her family. At the moment she is living her married life with her husband and children.
What is Erika Choperena Net Worth?
Erika has earned a decent amount of money throughout her career. Being a wife of a famous soccer player she certainly enjoys the fortune from her husband.
On the other hand, her husband, Antoine Griezmann, has an estimated net worth of $21 million as of 2022 and his current annual salary for his club career at Atletico Madrid is $23 million. Apart from a club contract, her husband also adds an enormous amount through his advertising contract with Gillette and Beats.
Choperena lives a lavish lifestyle. Currently, Erika and her family live in a luxurious house in Madrid, whose real estate value is approximately $2.1 million.
- As a professional, Erika is a child psychologist. Alongside she is also running her own beauty blog until Antoine’s fame got in the way of the site and disabled her.
- Besides, there is not much about her profession. However, she came into the limelight after getting married to the famous football player Antoine Griezmann.
- Therefore talking about her husband’s profession, Griezmann is a former French youth national player representing his country in the categories U19, U20, and U21.
- He was part of the team that won the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Championship on home soil.
- He earned his first international for the senior national team in 2014 and played in this year’s World Cup to give his country the quarter-finals.
- At UEFA Euro 2016, France took second place as host, while Griezmann was the top scorer and was selected for the tournament.
- Later, he won the 2018 FIFA World Cup, a tournament in which he scored four goals, earning the Silver Boot as the tournament’s second-highest scorer, the Bronze Ball being the third-best player to be named Man of the Match in the final.