American celebrity wife of Geraldo Rivera, Erica Michelle Levy Bio &Wiki
Facts of Erica Michelle Levy
|Full Name:||Erica Michelle Levy|
|Birth Date:||January 30, 1975|
|Birth Place||Shaker Heights, Ohio|
|Education||University of Wisconsin|
|Kids||Solita Liliana Rivera|
|View more / View less Facts of Erica Michelle Levy|
Erica Michelle Levy is a television producer. However, she came into the limelight as a celebrity wife of reality TV star, and author Geraldo Rivera.
Family Background of Levy
Erica Michelle Levy was born on 30 January 1975 in Shaker Heights, Ohio, the USA. Her sun sign is Aquarius. Erica’s parents’ names are Howard Levy (father) and Nancy (mother). She grew up along with her brother, Joshua Levy, who is the co-chairman of the global Litigation and Enforcement practice group at Ropes & Gray LLP in Boston.
Erica holds American nationality while her ethnicity is Caucasian white. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin located in Madison, Wisconsin where she studied for a bachelor’s degree in communications. Erica is famous for her work in the CNBC show ‘Rivera Live’. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Who is Erica Michelle Husband?
Erica Michelle Levy married her husband, Geraldo Rivera on August 10, 2003. Their ceremony took place in New York City, at the Central Synagogue, which is situated in Manhattan. The couple first met on the set of CNBC Show, Rivera Live in the year 2001. Then they started liking each other and have dated for a few years.
Despite the huge age gap of 32 years, Erica is 32 years younger than her husband. The couple shares a very strong bond and enjoys each other’s company. They got engaged in 2002 in the presence of their parents. Erica and Geraldo went to the south of France for their honeymoon.
Michelle gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on 2nd August 2005 which they named, Solita Liliana Rivera. Currently, the couple resides in Shaker Heights, Ohio, U.S.
Her husband, Geraldo has four other children from his previous marriages. Michelle’s husband already married four times before he met Michelle. The names of the children are Simone Cruickshank Rivera, Isabella Holmes Rivera, Gabriel Miguel Rivera, and Cruz Grant Rivera.
Net Worth & House of Erica Michelle Levy
Erica Michelle Levy is a television producer by profession. We assume that she has earned a good sum of amount from her professional career. However, her husband, Geraldo Rivera has amassed has a net worth of $15 million USD as of 2022.
The couple resides in a luxurious house in Shaker Heights, Cleveland, Ohio which is worth $2.8 Million. The house measures 12,784 square feet which consist of six bedrooms, six full and two half bathrooms. It also has a three-stool walk-in wet bar, a swimming pool, and French door-style glass sliders.
Who is Geraldo Rivera?
Her Husband Career
- Geraldo Rivera began to work for WABC-TV as a reporter of Eyewitness News in the year 1972.
- He then appeared on ABC’s ‘Nightline and ‘20/20’ in the same year 1972.
- He used to host ABC’s late-night newsmagazine program ‘Good Night America’ and also worked as an executive producer of the show.
- On April 21, 1986, he was hosting a broadcast ‘The Mystery of Al Capone’s Vaults’.
- It was watched by millions of people from all over the world.
- He then in 1987, hosted another famous talk show ‘Geraldo’ which successfully ran for eleven years.
- The show was based on controversial personalities which led to the show being deemed as “Trash TV” by two United States senators and Newsweek.
- Despite the criticism, the show got it proved to be a popular show of that time.
- Again in the year 1988, he hosts a tv show about Satanism and interviewed satanic-themed murderer Charles Manson.
- As an author, he published the book ‘Hispanic: Why Americans Fear Hispanics in the U.S.’ in 2002. Followed by, another book titled ‘The Great Progression: How Hispanics Will Lead America to a New Era of Prosperity.
- On January 3, 2012, Rivera also hosted radio shows on 77 WABC in New York, a weekday program on Talk Radio 790 KABC in Los Angeles.
- After that, he also completed the 14th season of the TV series ‘The Celebrity Apprentice’ in the year 2015.
- Rivera published the book ‘The Geraldo Show, A Memoir’ in the year 2018.
- Currently, Rivera is working as the host of the newsmagazine program ‘Geraldo at Large’ and also makes his appearance on Fox News Channel.
- He also serves as a host for the radio program ‘Geraldo Show’ on WABC 770.