Eric Villency Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wives, Son, Height
Facts of Eric Villency
|Full Name:||Eric Villency|
|Birth Date:||July 10, 1975|
|Profession:||Interior Designer and Businessman|
|Divorce||Ex-wife Kimberly Guilfoyle|
|Hair Color||dark brown|
|Birth Place||New York, United States|
|Eric Villency Twitter|
|Eric Villency Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Eric Villency|
Eric Villency Profession is an American Interior Designer and Businessman. He is one of the most demanded and valued interior designers of the entire United States of America. At the moment, he is the CEO of the ‘Villency Design Group’ which is an interior and product design firm.
Early Life of Eric Villency
On July 10, 1975, in New York, United States of America Eric Villency was born. Currently, he is at the age of 44 years old according to the date of birth with the birth sign Gemini. He is the son of Robert Villency and Rowann. During the year 1975, his father is the chairman of Maurice Villency in New York City, United States of America. Likewise, his mother Rowann is a mixed media artist. He holds American nationality. Eric belongs to the North American ethnicity.
From a young age, Eric Villency was interested in the environment relevant to the business as his grandfather established a furniture company which later was modified and developed to be a ‘Villency Design Group’. Talking about his educational background Eric, there are no details about the educational institution in which he completed his high school or elementary schooling. Though Eric did graduate from the University of Wisconsin.
Eric Villency’s Net Worth & Salary
Eric Villency is a successful American Interior Designer and a businessman who is the CEO of Villency Design Group, an interior and product design firm. As of 2019, his net worth is projected to be around $5 million including his salary and earnings.
Who is Eric Villency Wife? Does he have a son?
Eric Villency is a married man. He married twice and divorced once. In the first place, Eric married Kimberly Guilfoyle. Eric and Kimberly married in the year 2006. Afterward, the couple was blessed with a baby son. They named their son a Ronan Anthony. However, the marriage between them runs for only three years. Therefore, in 2009 the couple separated. In the same year, Eric and Kimberly share joint custody of the son Ronan.
In addition, currently, Villency tied the knot with Caroline Fare. Caroline is well known as a Swedish designer. In 2013 Eric and Caroline tied the knot. Their marriage took place in West Palm Beach. Since then, Eric and Caroline are enjoying their happily married life. Until now there are no rumors of their separation or divorce issues.
Eric Villency’s Height & Weight
Eric Villency has a muscular body with a good body figure. Similarly, Eric has dark brown hair color and blue color eyes.
Villency is active on social media sites. According to the following in Instagram Eric has 3.4k followers and more than 1.2k on the Twitter account. He is not active on Facebook.
Eric Villency’s Professional Career
- As a professional, Eric is an Interior Designer and Businessman from America
- Eric Villency began his career as a businessman and an interior designer.
- The company is completely related to his grandfather’s Furniture Company and has been handled by Eric at the present time
- In 1998, Eric was appointed as the CEO of the ‘Villency Design Group’ after that Eric contributed to taking his grandfather’s business to a higher level.
- Since then, there are several modifications in the company, making it travel the path to be a greater company in the coming days.
- Consequently, in 2001 the company received the FIT “All-Star Salute” award, recognizing leaders in design and fashion.
- Likewise, in 2002 Eric Villency started the first company based on the home accessories collection.
- It was followed by his launching of “Villency Atelier” a workshop dedicated to custom design.
- That was also a fabrication for design professionals. Villency has made a positive move by promoting his design projects including ‘Rudy Giuliani Urgent Care Unit at St.Vincent’s Hospital’, ‘the Delta Air Lines Miami Crown Lounge’, and so on.
- Besides that, in the business and designing career, Eric is also a writer who wrote in ‘Huffington Post’ along with his name as a model.