Eric Lichaj Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height
Facts of Eric Lichaj
|Full Name:||Eric Lichaj|
|Birth Date:||November 17, 1988|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Downers Grove, Illinois|
|Education||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Siblings||Andrew Lichaj , Mark Lichaj|
|Eric Lichaj Facebook|
|Eric Lichaj Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Eric Lichaj|
Eric Lichaj is a professional footballer, who plays for Hull City in the EFL Championship and representing the United States
What is Eric Lichaj Nationality?
Eric Lichaj was born on 17 November 1988 in Downers Grove, Illinois (United States of America). As of 2019, he is 31 years old with the birth sign Scorpio. He is the son of Stan Lichaj and Ann Lichaj. His family is from Nowy Targ, Poland. He has two older brothers, Andrew Lichaj and Mark Lichaj. Eric holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnic group.
Talking about his early life, he grew up along with his brothers in the United States. Since his childhood, he was very interested in football. At the age of 14, he entered the IMG Academy. Lichaj graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The American football star Eric Lichaj is a married man. His wife is Kathryn Lichaj. After dating for several years they tied their knot. They have two daughters, Ava and Lyla.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Eric Lichaj?
Eric is one of the popular soccer players, who have to earn a decent amount of money throughout his career. Therefore, the evaluation of his net worth is around $1million. His prime source of income is his football career.
Eric Lichaj’s Height and Weight
31 years old soccer player has an appealing body figure. Being athletic Eric stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 80 kg. Likewise, he has dark brown hair color and brown eyes color with white skin tone.
Eric Lichaj’s Career as a Footballer
- As a professional player, Eric started his career with Chicago Fire Premier in 2006.
- After training as a teenager at Aston Villa, he appeared there as a solid player.
- He can not do his best there and was loaned to Lincoln City in 2009.
- Eric scored the first professional goal for Leyton Orient on April 17, 2010.
- It hit against Stockport County.
- On July 19, 2010, he scored his first goal in a friendly against Peterborough United.
- After the season, he moved on 9 February 2011 for a month-long deal at Leeds United.
- In addition, he resigned in July 2011 at Aston Villa and scored his first goal in the Premier League against Chelsea.
- In addition, Eric moved to Nottingham Forest for two years on June 19, 2013.
- As a national player, Eric played in the youth team U17 and U20.
- Eric appeared on October 12, 2010, for the first time in a friendly against Colombia.
- In the CONCACAF Gold Cup, he scored his first international goal in the quarter-finals of the Gold Cup.
- The goal came against El Salvador, where Clint Dempsey did preliminary work.
- But with the national team, he has recently raised the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2017.