Erdenetuya Seagal Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Erdenetuya Segal
|View more / View less Facts of Erdenetuya Segal
Erdenetuya Seagal is the beautiful wife of the famous actor and activist Steven Seagal.
Erdenetuya Seagal was born in Mongolia. Erdenetuya holds a Mongolian nationality and belongs to the Asian ethnicity.
Who is Erdenetuya Seagal Husband?
Erdenetuya Seagal is a married woman. Seagal tied the knot to her longtime husband Steven Seagal. The couple met in 2001 for the first time when she worked as an interpreter for Steven Seagal.
The following year, they met again in outer Mongolia when their current husband was trying to raise money to fund a film. The couple had been together for years before getting married. In 2009 the couple attended a private ceremony with friends and families. Furthermore, the couple shares a child, a son named Kunzang Seagal, who was born on September 17, 2009.
She prefers not to be in the limelight, but her husband wants his followers to know something about his wife and son. In addition, her husband introduced Seagal and her 13-month-old son in his US reality show Steven Seagal Lawman.
In the show, he explained about his six other children and expressed his love for them all. Seagal is her husband’s fourth wife. Steven was previously married to Miyoka Fujitani (1974-1987), Adrienne La Russa (1984-1987), and Kelly LeBrock (1987-1996). He has seven children, three sons, and four daughters from his previous marriage.
From his first marriage to Miyako Fujitani, Seagal has two children, Ayako Fujitani and Kentaro Seagal. Both are actors. Likewise, Seagal has his third wife, Kelly LeBrock shares four children, also involved in the entertainment industry.
Net Worth and Salary of Erdenetuya Seagal
On the other hand, her husband has an estimated net worth of about $16 million. Seagal makes its biggest hit with 1992’s “Under Siege.” The film earns $ 156.4 million worldwide. They also have a $ 3.5 million home in Scottsdale, Arizona, a Montana farm, and a $ 1.5 million colonial-style mansion in Tennessee. Erdeenetuya and her family live a standard quality of life.
- Seagal established herself as one of the most capable dancers in all of Mongolia, winning several dance competitions in the country. Moreover, she is also an experienced ballroom dancer.
- She was an interpreter for Steven Segal and worked as an assistant to Segal for five years before finally marrying the Hollywood star.
- Besides these, there is not much about her profession. On the other hand, her husband’s career is as an American actor, producer, screenwriter, martial artist, and musician.
- He started his adult life as a martial arts teacher in Japan and was the first foreigner to run an Aikido Dojo in the country.
- Later he moved to Los Angeles, California, where he practiced the same profession.
- In 1992, he played in Under Siege the anti-terrorist experts of a Navy SEAL, Casey Ryback.
- In the second half of the 1990s, Seagal starred in three feature films and in the direct-to-video The Patriot.
- Subsequently, his career changed, mostly to direct-to-video productions.
- Since then, he has starred in movies and reality shows, including Steven Seagal: Lawman, where Seagal served as Deputy Reserve Sheriff.