Ensa Cosby Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Death
Facts of Ensa Cosby
|Full Name:||Ensa Cosby|
|Birth Date:||April 8, 1973|
|Death Date:||February 23, 2018|
|Siblings||Evin Harrah Cosby, Erika Ranee, Erinn Cosby, Ennis Cosby|
|View more / View less Facts of Ensa Cosby|
Ensa Cosby was a yoga instructor in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts. where she lived at a nearby family compound. People used to recognize her as the daughter of a comedian, actor, musician author, Bill Cosby.
Ensa Cosby was born on April 8, 1973, somewhere in the united stated. She died at the age of 45 years old and her birth sign was Aries. As we already mention that she was the daughter of Bill Cosby and Camille Cosby.
Death of Ensa Cosby
On February 23, 2018, Ensa Cosby died of renal disease which is chronic kidney disease. According to reports, she was suffering from kidney problems over the past several years. But since early 2018, her condition was so pitiable that she needed a transplant.
Was Ensa Coby Married?
Ensa Cosby was a married woman, she married Martin McLean. They tied the knot in 2013 and at Trinity Church in Shelburne Falls with a large reception followed for guests. Since their marriage, the couple is maintaining a peaceful relationship and there are no rumors regarding their divorce, extra-marital affairs, and separation till her date.
From their marriages, the couple also shares children from previous marriages. McLean’s son named Matthew was tragically murdered by a friend who stabbed the 21-year-old 70 times back in 2015.
After two years of their marriage, McLean was arrested for filling out a fraudulent prescription in order to obtain 90 pills of oxycodone in 2011. The charges were dismissed and then he entered a rehab program where he came to be successful.
What was the Net Worth & Salary of Ensa Cosby?
Ensa Cosby might have collected some amount of money from her career as a yoga instructor. However, she has not disclosed her net worth and salary to the media before her date. As being the daughter of celebrity parents, Ensa was living her lavish lifestyle in a luxurious way.
Talking about her father Bill Cosby, he has an estimated net worth of $400 million as of 2022. He collected this amazing net worth from his career in the entertainment industry. As he was multi-talented and had skills in so many things, it is not that difficult to collect that sum of money for him.
Likewise, Ensa’s mother Camille Cosby has a net worth of around $20 million as of 2019. She successfully achieved this hefty sum of money being struggling in the producing field.
- In the 6th season of ‘The Cosby Show’ (1989), Ensa Cosbycollaborated with her father and made an appearance.
- Likewise, she used to work as a yoga instructor in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts till her date.
- Besides this, she graced the cover of Ebony magazine with her family in 1977.
- Also, she was interviewed by Charlamagne Tha God on the radio show the Breakfast Club in May 2017.
- Discussing her father, Bill Cosby is an American stand-up comedian, actor, author, and musician.
- He started his career by working as a stand-up comedian in San Francisco.
- Likewise, he also created and hosted the animated comedy television series Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. Bill has hosted many shows during his career.
- Likewise, Camille Cosby’s career moved along with her husband Bill’s during the starting years of her career.
- When her husband’s career blossomed beyond their wildest dreams and became his manager.
- Her duty started taking care of all his money and assignments.
- After that, she decided to take her own path and gave creative suggestions for her husband’s shows and sketches.
- In the mid-1980s, she got involved with The Cosby Show and played a small uncredited role.
- Then she began producing Tv shows and series.
- She produced a Tv film based on the same Broadway play in 1999.