What is the Net Worth of Engin Akyurek? Is He Married?
Facts of Engin Akyurek
|Full Name:||Engin Akyurek|
|Birth Date:||October 12, 1981|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Break Up||Cansu Dere, Tuvana Turkay, Cansu Taskin|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Ankara, Turkey|
|View more / View less Facts of Engin Akyurek|
Turkish actor, Engin Akyurek is popular for his roles as Mustafa Bulut in Turkish series Bir Bulut Olsam, Kerim Ilgaz. His other popular Turkish series are Fatmagül’ün Suçu Ne?, and Omer Demir in Kara Para Ask. Also, he is a writer.
Does Engin Akyurek Have a Brother?
In Ankara, Turkey Engin Akyurek was born on 12 October 1981. As of now, he is 41 years old. By birth his sun sign is Scorpio. His parents’ name is yet to be revealed but his father is a retired government official and his mother is a homemaker. Having Turkish nationality, Engin is of mixed ethnicity. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
He has a younger sibling brother Erin. He with his brother live in Istanbul but his parents still reside in Ankara. After completing high school, he joined Ankara University. From the University, he graduated in History, Geography, and Languages as a History major.
What is the relationship status of Engin Akyurek?
This actor is yet to be married but had involved in several romantic relationships. Previously, he was in a relationship with Cansu Taskin who is also an actress. The duo started dating in the year 2011. But after a short period of their relationship, they separated. Then he was involved in a relationship with another Turkish actress Tuvana Turkay. They began dating in early 2014.
But their romantic relationship only lasted for a year and separated their ways in the year 2015. After remaining single for a certain period of time, he again dated Cansu Dere. Dere is a Turkish film and television actress, model, and beauty pageant runner-up as well. They were involved in a relationship in 2018 but break up after few months. Also, there are rumors, he is in love with his co-actress Tulin Yazkan.
They together featured in the series ‘The Ambassador’s Daughter’. Actually, their relationship started in February 2020. Previously, Hurriyet newspaper had confirmed the relationship between the co-stars. Also, they have been witnessed walking hand in hand in the Turkish city of “Taksim.” But Engin responded to Hurriyet’s report saying:
“This is not true, Tülin and I are just friends and I don’t know who made up this rumor.”
Then he added
“I am not used to responding to the press, but this news has nothing to do with reality.”
What is the Net Worth of Engin Akyurek as of 2022?
From 2004 to the present, he has been active in the entertainment industry and earning money. As per reports, Engin Akyurek has collected a net worth of around $3 million as of 2022. Definitely, he has been earning a handsome sum of money from his professional career.
The average salary of a Turkish actor is around TRY 97,633 a year also it lies TRY 70,063 and TRY 122,159. His main source of income is by featuring in movies and tv series. So he has been earning and living a lavish life.
What is the eye color of Engin Akyurek?
This handsome Turkish actor has a muscular body. He has a height of 6 feet 1 inches or 1.87 m. While his body weighs around 68 kgs. Engin has black hair color with dark brown eyes color.
Career of Turkey Engin Akyurek
- In the year 2004, he started his professional career by featuring in the TV series, Yabanci Damat (Foreign Groom).
- In the series, he played the supporting role from the year 2004 to 2007, produced by Yagmur Taylan and Durul Taylan.
- Then he acts in the play “Romantika”, in which he plays the mainstream role “Ceto” in 2007.
- In the year 2006, his first film that makes a big appearance was Zeki Demirkubuz’s Kader.
- Then he got the “Most Promising Actor” award for both the Turkish Cinema Awards] and for CASOD (Cagdas Sinema Oyuncuları Dernegi) Awards in 2006.
- From the year 2007 to 2008, he starred in the role of Nizipli Halim in the TV series, Karayilan (TV).
- Then he played the role of Kerim Ilgaz, in “Fatmagul’un Sucu Ne” a TV series about societal issues encompassing a rape victim.
- He returned to the TV screens with Omer’s character in the Kara Para Ask TV series in the year 2014.
- For his role, he won the best actor in Seoul International Drama Awards in 2015.
- He has been featured in the series Sefirin Kizi (The Ambassador’s Daughter).