Emma Watson Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Husband, Height
Facts of Emma Wattson
|Full Name:||Emma Wattson|
|Birth Date:||April 15, 1990|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Dating||Glee Alum Chord Overstreet|
|Break Up||Will Adamowics, Tom Ducker, Jay Barrymore, Robert Aguire|
|Net Worth||$70 million|
|Education||Stagecoach Theatre Arts school|
|Emma Wattson Facebook|
|Emma Wattson Twitter|
|Emma Wattson Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Emma Wattson|
Emma Watson is a famous British actress and model. She is best known for her role as Hermoine Granger in the incredibly successful Harry Potter franchise.
Is Emma Watson French?
Emma was born on April 15, 1990, in Paris as Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson to English parents Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson. Currently, she is 29 years old. Both of her parents are lawyers by profession.
She has a brother, Alex born three years later as her sibling. Emma’s parents divorced when Watson was just 5, and she moved back to Oxfordshire in England with her mother and brother.
Interests and Educational Background
She was interested in acting since her childhood, she studied singing, acting, and dancing, and performed in school plays. Moreover, her natural instinct for acting first came out when she won a poetry competition for reciting James Reeves’ “The Sea” at age 7.
Emma holds British nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. She attended the Stagecoach Theatre Arts school at Oxford. Emma had already appeared in many of Stagecoach’s productions by the time she turned ten. Some of the plays she appeared in her school days include The Happy Prince and Arthur: The Young Years.
Who is Emma Watson Dating?
Well, to talk about her relationship status, is quite complicated. In the beginning, in 2006, she started dating the rugby player Tom Ducker. But, the couple had to split due to some reasons just after one year. Emma also dated Francis Boulle in 2008 but for a very short period of time. Then again, in 2008, she dated Jay Barrymore. But, this relationship also couldn’t last long and finally ended after two years in 2010.
Likewise, from 2011 to 2013, Emma dated Will Adamowics who was a student at Oxford. But, the duo had to call quits on their relationship due to her busy schedule. Then, from January 2014 until November of that year, the actress dated Matthew Janey, another Oxford student who was a Rugby Player.
After that, in 2015, Emma dated Roberto Aguire, a Mexican producer, an actor whom she met on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. But, after their relationship ended, Emma again began dating tech entrepreneur, William Knight; that was in October 2015. But unfortunately, in November 2017, it emerged that she and the American Tech Entrepreneur have fallen apart. This relationship was supposed to last longer as Emma wanted to propose to Knight.
Then, after her breakup with Knight, it was said that Emma started dating Handsome Glee Alum Chord Overstreet. The market was heated as they knew the beautiful actress was dating Chord Overstreet.
How much is Emma Watson’s Net Worth?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Emma Watson is about $70 million. She made this mesmerizing earning most from her roles in the famous series of Harry Potter. The seven-part film series has gone on to make $7.7 billion worldwide which is something so amazing. So, without any doubt, her huge net worth contains more contributions to the Harry Potter series.
In February 2010, she was named ‘Hollywood’s highest-paid female star’, with an estimated $19 million the previous year. Besides this also, she has appeared in very hit movies including the hit Disney movie Beauty And The Beast. Moreover, she has also made a lot of money from her multiple endorsements including Burberry London, Lancome, and Katherine Alexander Jewellery.
What is Emma Watson’s Height & Weight?
Emma is a beautiful Actress with a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs about 53 kg. Moreover, she has a brown pair of eyes and brown hair which makes her look more beautiful. Her curvy body and perfect looks always make her look more perfect. Her exact body measurement is 34-23-34.
Emma Watson’s Awards and achievements
Well, acting in such famous movies and series it is obvious that she has even got many awards. Her awards include Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a Feature Film- Leading Young Actress in Harry Potter and Philosopher’s stone in 2002. Then, she won the ITV National Film Award for ‘Best Female Performance’ for ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, in 2007.
Likewise, she won the Teen Choice Awards in three categories; ‘Choice Movie: Actress Sci-Fi/Fantasy’, ‘Choice Movie Liplock’, and ‘Choice Summer Movie: Female’ for ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1’, in 2011. Along with this, she also won the ‘San Diego Film Critics Society Award’ for ‘Best Ensemble Performance’ and ‘Best Supporting Actress for ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2’, in 2011.
Finally, in the year 2017, she gains won Teen Choice Awards for many categories for the movie Beauty and The Beast. Moreover, she has been nominated for many other awards as well.
Well, there’s one interesting fact that Emma Watson has joked she needs a tattoo proofreader after her temporary Oscars inking had a grammatical error.
Emma then inked a tattoo on her right arm to pay the tribute to the Time’s Up movement, which is helping to fight sexual harassment in the film industry.
A Career as an Actress
- Emma started her career with stage productions until 1999 when she was cast in the first Harry Potter series and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- Watson was cast into the lead role along with Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint as Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley.
- The first series of Harry Potter released in 2001 was a massive hit. From that role, she gained a lot of name and fame as well.
- After that, she and her other counterparts were again cast into another series of Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets.
- Her voice and presentation as the character in the movie gained lots of praise througho0ut the world.
- Likewise, the last series of Harry Potter was filmed in the year 2010.
- Similarly, the final installment of the Harry Potter series was split into two parts; ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1’ and ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2’. After being famous for the movie Harry Potter, she started appearing in other notable movies as well.
- After that, she was also cast in the film adaptation of ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which was released in September 2012.
- Then again, in 2013, she appeared in ‘The Bling Ring’, based on the ‘Bling Ring’ robberies, where she played the role of Nicki. Likewise, Emma was also starred in a supporting role in ‘This is the End’.
- She also was seen in ‘Queen of the Tearling’; an upcoming release.
- Finally, in the year 2017, she did her projects in The circle.