Emma Sugiyama Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Divorce, Husband, Height
Facts of Emma Sugiyama
|Full Name:||Emma Sugiyama|
|Birth Date:||October 9, 1970|
|Height:||5 feet 0 inches (1.52m)|
|Divorce||Trey Parker (2006-2008)|
|View more / View less Facts of Emma Sugiyama|
Emma Sugiyama is the ex-wife of a famous American actor, animator, and director Trey Parker.
Early Life of Emma Sugiyama
Emma Sugiyama opened her eyes for the first time on October 9, 1970, in Yokohama, Japan. As of 2020, her age is 50 years old. Emma holds Japanese nationality and belongs to the Asian ethnic group. Emma stands at a height of 5 feet. She is a beautiful lady with a fair complexion, black eyes, and natural black hair.
Who is Emma Sugiyama Husband?
Discussing her personal life, she is a divorced woman. Emma was married to Trey Parker in the year 2006. Having so much irreconcilable differences they split in the year 2008.
After getting divorced from Emma, her husband started dating Boogie Tillmon and married her in 2014. Their relationship was going well and they also shared a daughter named Betty Boogie Parker. However, his second marriage also did not work for a long time and finally, their marriage ended in the year 2019.
What is Emma Sugiyama’s Net Worth and Salary?
Since there is not much information about their career and profession, it is very difficult to estimate their net worth and salary as well.
According to the sources, their estimated net worth of Trey is around $500 million as of 2022. Being a famous multi-millionaire wife, during the divorce process also she might have received a good sum of money as the alimony. In August 2013, her husband Parker grabbed media attention after he bought a gorgeous seven-bedroom mansion in LA for which he paid over $13.89 million.
Well, looking at her we are sure that she is loving a very luxurious life though she separated from her husband.
- Except for being the ex-wife of a famous celebrity, there is not much about the career and profession of this beautiful lady.
- However, according to the information she is a socialite.
- Looking at this, as she got connected to a famous personality once in her life, we can guess that she might be also a well-known person in her field.
- Talking about her ex-husband, is an American animator, actor, producer, director, writer, singer, and also a songwriter.
- He is also famous for co-creating South Park from 1997 to the present along with his creative partner named Matt Stone.
- Some of his television, as well as film projects, include Orgazmon, Basketball, South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, Terror Firmer, Run Ronnie Run, Team America: World Police, The Aristocrats, and Despicable Me 3.