Emma Hadfield Biography | Know her Married Life, Kids and Career
Facts of Emma Hadfield
|Full Name:||Emma Hadfield|
|Kids||Molly and Sophie|
|View more / View less Facts of Emma Hadfield|
Emma Hadfield is famous as the wife of Gary Neville. Gray is an English football coach and a retired footballer. Similarly, he is the co-owner of a football club named Salford City.
What is the Nationality of Emma Hadfield?
The birthplace of Emma Hadfield was in England, the United Kingdom. We can assume that her age might be around in the early 40’s. Emma belongs to the white ethnicity.
Emma Hadfield has an appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches. Similarly, Emma has beautiful black eyes with black hair color. She possesses a white skin tone with an impressive personality.
Emma Hadfield Tie Knot on 16 June 2007 with Gary Neville
Emma Hadfield is a married woman. She married Gary Neville. He is a former footballer. On 16 June 2007 Emma Hadfield and Gary Neville tie their knot. The wedding ceremony took place in Manchester Cathedral, Manchester, United Kingdom.
The duo welcomed their 1st child as a daughter. They named their daughter a Molly. She was born on 11 January 2009. Likewise, on 25 March 2010, Emma and Gray were blessed with another beautiful daughter. The couple named their second daughter Sophie. Emma and Gray seem to be enjoying their married life with their two daughters.
Who is Hadfield’s Husband?
Emma’s husband Gary is a former player who was born on 18 February 1975. Now he is working as an English Football Coach. Also, he is the co-owner of Salford City. He spent his entire playing career at Old Trafford, making him a one-club man.
He was Manchester United’s second longest-serving player in the squad at the time of his retirement in 2011. Then he worked as a commentator for Sky Sports until he took over the head coach position at Valencia in 2015. Also, he served as an assistant manager for the England national team from 2012 to 2016.
Her Husband Career
- Her husband is well known as a one-club man. Gray has spent his entire football career with Old Trafford.
- He is popular as an English football coach and a co-owner of Salford City.
- On 16 September 1992 Gray made his senior debut against Torpedo Moskva in UEFA Cup first-round first leg match at Old Trafford.
- Afterward, in 1993, Gray won FA Youth Cup which included Keith Gillespie, Phil Neville, and David Beckham, etc.
- Likewise, in 1995 Gray made his England debut.
- He won the Premier League title from the first season at Old Trafford, United. Subsequently, together with Roy Keane and Beckham Gray won his second league title as a part of the United team, in 1997
- Back then in 1999 Gray capped a dream year by helping United won the first European Cup for 31 years.
- Later on, Gray was troubled after England was eliminated from the 2006 World Cup due to the shootout against Portugal.
- Keane left the club after Gravy became United captain, in 2005. In 2011 Gary retired from football. In 2015 at Valencia after which Gray took the position of head coach.
- He has also served as the assistant manager for the England National Football Team from 2012 to 2016.
- Gray is among the most decorated English and European footballers of all time. Moreover, Gray has won 20 trophies including, Eight Premier League titles and two Champions League titles Gray has won.
- He is England’s most-capped right-back with 85 caps.
- Emma Hadfield and Gray Neville together have accumulated a net worth of around £11million i.e $25 Million.
- Similarly, the couple is seen shopping and making a visit outside together.