Emily Bergl is a British actress who is famous for her role as Rachel Lang in the supernatural horror film The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999), Lisa Clarke in the miniseries Taken, and Annie O’Donnell in the television series Men in Trees.
Early Life of Emily Bergl
Emily Bergl was born Anne Emily Bergl on 25th April 1975 in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, the United Kingdom. Currently, she is 44 years old and her horoscope is Taurus. Emily is the only daughter of an Irish mother and an English architect father and also has a brother.
Educational Background and University Attended
Emily holds a British nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. She attended Glenbrook South High School and Grinnell College. In the year 1997, she graduated from Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and theatre. She spent a semester studying with the National Theater Institute at The Eugene O’Neill Theater Center, during her college years.
What is the Height of Emily Bergl?
Emily Bergl stands at an average height of around 5 feet 5 inches while her body weight is around 56 kg. She has hazel eyes and her hair is brown in color.
Who is Emily Bergl Husband?
Emily Bergl is not married to the date but she is the mother of a child which makes people raise their eyebrows regarding her relationship status. On 17th May 2017, she gave birth to her child as a daughter, Eleanor Ruby Roisin Bergl. Well, Emily has not revealed the name of the child’s father yet.
Emily kept her personal life away from the media spotlight. Currently, she is living in New York City along with her daughter. She has neither revealed any information regarding her current relationship status nor her past love affairs and relationships.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Emily Bergl?
Emily Bergl, who started her career from the movie, The Rage: Carrie 2, has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2022. However, she also earns a high figure of salary from endorsements and business ventures but the exact amount of her salary is not confirmed yet. Well, the average salary of a British actress/actor is around $50k– $60k annually.
Her 2013’s movie, Blue Jasmine made with a budget of around $18 million. It collected more than $97.5 million at the box office. From 2014-2015, Emily appeared in Shameless as a regular cast, earning a six-figure pay cheque. Being an actress, she is living a lavish lifestyle with her family.
- Emily Bergl started her professional career in the year 1999 after debuting in the movie, The Rage: Carrie 2.
- In the following year, she acted in an episode of the ABC drama Wasteland which marked her television debut.
- She played the role of Francie Jarvis in the American comedy-drama television series Gilmore Girls from 2001-2003.
- Also, she appeared in single-episode roles of notable television series such as Star Trek: Enterprise (2003), CSI: Miami (2004), and Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2006).
- Bergl has appeared in the recurring role of Beth Youn in the popular American television comedy-drama series Desperate Housewives.
- After that, she acted in the recurring role of Sammi Slott in the fourth season of the comedy-drama TV series Shameless in 2014.
- Some of her other notable works in the movies include Grassroots (2012), Blue Jasmine (2013), Get the Dime (2009), and many more.