【Nipsey Hussle Daughter】Emani Asghedom Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Emani Asghedom
|Full Name:||Emani Asghedom|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles|
|View more / View less Facts of Emani Asghedom|
Emani Asghedom is the daughter of the famous rapper and entrepreneur Nipsey Hussle.
Early Life of Emani Asghedom
Emani Asghedom was born in the year 2011 in Los Angeles, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is just 8 years old. She is the daughter of Nipsey Hussle and Tanisha Asghedom. Further, he also has another half-brother named Kross Asghedom. Emani holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic group.
Custody of Emani Asghedom
After the death of Emani’s father Nipsey, there was a case in the court for the custody of Emani. Nipsey’s sister Samantha was claiming the custody of Emani. The case went for a long time and finally, Nipsey’s sister won the custody of Emani leaving her mother Natasha behind. As for now, she is living with her parental family.
Personal Life of Emani Asghedom’s Parents
Talking about the personal life of her parents, her father died in the year 2019, April 31. His father was shot dead by the holder. Her father’s death was so tragic and she became an orphan after the death of her father. Her parents Tanisha and Nipsey dated for a few years before her birth.
However, her father dated Lauren London and also gave birth to her half-brother Kross Asghedom in the year 2016. Her father was shot dead in his own shop.
What is Emani Asghedom’s Father’s Net Worth?
Though she is very small, she shares the net worth of her father. Her father who died recently had an estimated net worth of around $8 million. He made this whopping net worth from his career in music and entrepreneurship as well. Likewise, the net worth of his uncle or the elder brother of her father is around $5 million.
The career of Emani Asghedom’s father
- Discussing her father’s career, he was a famous rapper. Some of his famous songs are Racks In The Middle, Double Up, Hussle & Motivate Victory Lap, and so on.
- Besides this also, he was also a businessman.
- Her father Nipsey along with his brother Samiel opened The Marathon Clothing, a clothing store in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Los Angeles.
- Likewise, he also held a huge grand opening event for the store on June 17, 2017.
- Further, her father was also the owner of a non-profit organization, the Margaret Boutte Foundation Inc.