Oscar Isaac’s Elvira Lind Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Child, Height
Facts of Elvira Lind
|Full Name:||Elvira Lind|
|Birth Date:||October 28, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Education||CityVarsity School of Media and Creative Arts|
|Siblings||Miriam Kidde Christensen|
|Kids||Eugene Isaac, Mads Isaac|
|Elvira Lind Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Elvira Lind|
Danish documentary film producer and director Elvira Lind came into the spotlight for her projects Songs for Alexis, Twiz & Tuck, and Bobbi Jene. She is also famous for being the wife of popular actor Oscar Isaac.
How old is Elvira Lind?
Elvira Lind opened her eyes to this beautiful world on October 28, 1981, in Copenhagen, Denmark. This makes her 41 years of now. Lind celebrates her birthday on the 28th of October with her family and friends. According to astrology, her sun sign is Scorpio. Lind has one sister as her siblings.
The name of her sister is Miriam Kidde Christensen. Most of her childhood was spent with her sister in her hometown. Lind holds Danish citizenship and belongs to a White Caucasian ethnic background. Likewise, she has strong faith and beliefs toward the Christian religion.
Where did Elvira Lind go to College?
Elvira has completed her primary schooling and higher-level school from Cape Town from the CityVarsity School of Media and Creative Arts. She has a major of Documentary Film. After that, she got admitted unit the University and she completed her bachelor’s in filmmaking in the year 2006. Lind was very interested in acting since she was a child so she used to participate in dramas and plays.
What is Elvira Lind’s Net Worth?
Elvira is living a very luxurious life with her husband and her son. She is earning a very decent amount of money from her career as a director, producer, and writer. She has an estimated net worth of around $3-$4million. From her work as a director, she gets around $20-$25K approximately. Likewise as a producer and a writer she makes a decent amount of money for herself.
All her assets, luxurious life, health insurance, and wealth are some under her net worth and salary. Meanwhile, she will be making more progress and will be earning more amount of money in the coming era future after getting more projects under her name. Likewise, the estimated net worth of her husband is around $10 million.
Who is Elvira Lind married to?
Lind is a married woman and she is living a conjugal life right now. Oscar Isaac is the name of her husband. The pair met each other for the first time in the year 2012. After meeting they got along with each other and others started dating instantly. Finally, they tied their marriage knot in February of 2017. Lind and Isaac married to each other after dating for 5 years. They got married in the presence of their family friends and work colleagues.
They are having an living a happy married life. The couple currently live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. They have two sons with them. They were seen attending differing events together and they are spotted traveling and celebrating holidays together.
How many Kids does Elvira Lind have?
Lind shares two sons with her loving husband Oscar. They were blessed with their first son in April of the year 2017. The name of their first son is Eugene Isaac. The couple welcomed their second child in September of the year 2019. They named their second son as Mads Isaac. Elvira is seen spending most of her spare time with her family.
How tall is Elvira Lind?
Lind is a very beautiful woman with an amazing and attractive personality. She has a tall height of around 5 feet 9 inches. Likewise matching her height when has a healthy weight of 65 kgs. Elvira has a pair of beautiful blue color eyes and medium blonde color hair.
Professional Career of Elvira Lind
- She started her career as a director and producer right after the completion of her study.
- Lind is the co-owner and founder of Mad Gene media with her beloved husband Oscar.
- Meanwhile, she has started her career as a director in the year2014 by directing Trentemoller: Gravity.
- In addition, she has also directed and produced a TV series Twiz & Tuck.
- At the same time, she has directed 10 episodes in a mini-series Twiz &Tuck’s Bucket List.
- Moreover, she has also worked as a cinematographer and writer in the Songs for Alexis documentary.
Awards and Nominations of Elvira Lind
- Lind has won the Reel Talent Award at the Copenhagen Documentary Festival.
- In the year 2017, Bobbi Jene, a feature documentary won all awards in its category.
- That category includes Best Documentary Feature, Best Cinematography in a Documentary Feature, and Best Editing in a Documentary Feature.
- Likewise in the year 2020, The Letter Room, a fiction short film by Lind was nominated for Best Short Film at Tribeca Film Festival.
- she was also nominated for the Best Live Action Short Film in the 93rd Academy Awards.