Elliotte Friedman Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height,
Facts of Elliotte Friedman
|Full Name:||Elliotte Friedman|
|Birth Date:||September 27, 1970|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Ontario|
|Education||Western Ontario University|
|Elliotte Friedman Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Elliotte Friedman|
Elliotte Friedman is a Canadian sports journalist. He is currently a hockey reporter for Sportsnet, an insider for The NHL Network, and is a regular member of the CBC Hockey Night in Canada alongside Ron MacLean, Nick Kypreos, and Kelly Hrudey.
What is Elliotte Friedman Nationality?
Elliotte Friedman was born on September 27, 1970, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada to Canadian parents. As of 2022, he is 52 years old with a birth sign Libra. Her childhood was really great. Her parents raised her with lots of love and care since her childhood days. He holds a Canadian citizen and belongs to the white ethnic group. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
Education of Elliotte Friedman
Talking about his education, he joined Western Ontario University. Unfortunately, he never graduated.
What’s Elliotte Friedman Net Worth as of 2022?
The Canadian sportscaster/anchor Elliotte Friedman has an estimated net worth of 500 thousand as of 2022. However, the net worth of Friedman has yet to be disclosed. He earns a decent salary from the network according to ziprecruiter.com, the sports journalist’s salary is $46,229 a year. Since 2019, the reporter has received an annual salary of $200,000 from his successful reporting career with TSN and the NHL Network.
Elliotte Friedman is one of the renowned anchors of TSN and NHL Network, which has made a successful career as a sports anchor. As TSN and NHL Network are popular sports networks, it is well-known that it pays its sports organizers a high wage.
The NHL network journalist truly enjoys his lavish life and accumulates an incredible fortune.
Is Elliotte Friedman still Married to His Wife?
Elliotte Friedman is a married man. However, he kept the identity of his wife away from the media. In one of his blog posts on February 16, 2015, he had given some hints to his personal life.
In his blog post, he explained the incident on his first wedding anniversary. He and his wife shared the marriage vows in 2009. But the date on which they started dating is unknown. Later, on their first wedding anniversary in 2010, Elliotte and his spouse, who is not a golf lover, flee Crescent City to California to celebrate their birthday. The couple went to Pebble Beach. At the present time, the couple has a close relationship, which eliminates gay rumors.
Elliotte Friedman’s Career as a Journalist
- He began his broadcasting career for the Toronto Sports radio station The Fan 590 in 1994 and played in the Toronto Raptors games both on the radio and on television.
- In 1998, he reported on the Toronto Blue Jays games of the Toronto Star.
- He was awarded the 1996 Telemedia Reporter of the Year Award.
- He then worked for The Score Network before joining CBC Sports in 2003.
- At CBC, Friedman was a reporter at the Hockey Night in Canada; the studio host for the last two seasons of CFL at CBC and for some Toronto Raptors games; and participated in the CBC coverage of the Olympic Games.
- He also appeared regularly on The Fan 590 (now Sportsnet 590).
- After Rogers Media acquired the exclusive national media rights to the NHL and began producing Hockey Night for CBC, Friedman was hired by Sportsnet to continue his role.
- In 2016, Friedman participated as a commentator on the CBC coverage of diving and swimming events at the 2016 Summer Olympics to replace Steve Armitage, who was unable to attend the games due to his diagnosis of chronic heart failure.
- Friedman received international attention on August 11, 2016, after making a mistake in his men’s 200-meter single medley final.
- Friedman explained that American swimmer Ryan Lochte was the leader and had won the race when it was actually won by his rival Michael Phelps.