Elliot Kingsley Net Worth 2021, Age, Height, Wife, Biography
Facts of Elliot Kingsley
|Full Name:||Elliot Kingsley|
|Birth Place||England, United Kingdom|
|View more / View less Facts of Elliot Kingsley|
Elliot Kingsley rose to popularity after his mother Thelma Riley married English singer and songwriter Ozzy Osbourne. Moreover, Ozzy adopted Elliot Kingsley and he became more popular.
Who are the Siblings of Elliot Kingsley?
Elliot Kingsley was born in the year 1966 in England. As of now, he is 56 years old. His mother is Telma Riley, who is a teacher by profession. Ozzy Osbourne adopted him .
But he was born through his mother’s previous relationship. Elliot Kingsley has half-siblings; Louis Osbourne, Jessica Starshine Osbourne, Aimee Osbourne, Jack Osbourne, and Kelly Osbourne. He holds a British nationality and belongs to British ethnic background.
What is the Net Worth of Ozzy’s stepson as of 2022?
Well, Kingsley has never mentioned a single piece of information about his net worth. However, his mom Telma has an estimated net worth of $600 thousand as of 2022, which she earned through her career as a teacher.
According to celebrity net worth, his step-dad Ozzy has an estimated net worth of $220 million, which he earned by releasing hit songs. Elliot lives a lavish and luxurious life due to his mother and stepdad’s net worth.
Who Is Elliot Kingsley Dating Right Now?
Like other celebrity kids, Elliot Kingsley has also been very secretive about his personal life. He has not revealed a single piece of information about his love life. He might be single or married, cause there is no information about it. However, Elliot’s mom and stepdad’s relationship was the topic of the media in the 70s.
In the year 1971, for the first time, Ozzy and his first wife Thelma met at a nightclub named Rum Runner in Birmingham. Thelma was a worker at the nightclub. Their first meeting went quite well and then they decided to meet again.
After a bunch of meetings, the duo fell in love and decided to marry each other. In the year 1971, the couple got married. Osbourne even adopted Kingsley, born from Thelma’s first relationship.
No sooner, she gave birth to their son Louis Osbourne and Jessica Osbourne. Unfortunately, the duo divorced on 24th July 1982. In the same month before the divorce, Ozzy married his manager Sharon on 4th July 1982. The duo shares three kids together. Furthermore, there is no information regarding Elliot’s wife and kids.
Is Elliot’s Step-Dad Ozzy a Drug Addict?
After some time, Ozzy told the media his first marriage was ” a terrible mistake” of his life. He was addicted to drugs and alcohol, he was changed.
Later his children mentioned that he was not a perfect father. Moreover, in the year 2011, in a documentary movie “God Bless Ozzy Osbourne”, Ozzy confessed that he could not even remember when his children were born. Ozzy was obsessed with drugs and alcohol, which made him far from his kids.
What is the Height of Elliot Kingsley?
He is blessed with a good height and has maintained his body really well. But Elliot has not mentioned his height and weight in front of the media. Moreover, he has a pair of beautiful black eyes and has a black curly hair.
Elliot Kingsley’s Career Line
- As we have mentioned above, Elliot came into the eyes of the media because of his step-dad Ozzy.
- This may be the reason his career is not known by the press.
- But his step-dad Ozzy is a famous English singer and songwriter. In the year 1967, he formed a band named “Black Sabbath”.
- This band plays a heavy blue style of music. Later, he left the band to perform some solo music.
- And released albums such as “Blizzard of Ozz”, “Diary of a Madman”, “Speak of The Devil”, and many more.
- Ozzfest gave Ozzy a big succession his career.
- This was managed by his manager and wife Sharon and his son Jack. This festival played hard rock and heavy metal music.
- Moreover, he has released some hit songs such as “No More Tears”, “Iron Man”, “Shot in the Dark”, “Close My Eyes Forever”, ” “I Don’t Know”, “Flying High Again”, “See You On The Other Side”, “Let Me Hear You Scream”, and many more. He is one of the famous musicians of all time.