Elizabeth Trump Grau Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Elizabeth Trump Grau
|Full Name:||Elizabeth Trump Grau|
|Birth Date:||December 4, 1942|
|Profession:||Formal Bank Executive|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Husband||James Walter Grau|
|Married||James Walter Grau|
|Net Worth||$300 Million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Queens, New York|
|Education||Southern Virginia University|
|Siblings||Maryanne Trump Barry, the late Fred Trump Jr., Donal Trump, Robert Trump|
|View more / View less Facts of Elizabeth Trump Grau|
Elizabeth Trump Gray is known as the elder sister of US President Donald Trump. She lives privately and maintains a good relationship with her brother Donald Trump.
Early Days of Elizabeth
Elizabeth Trump Grau was born on December 4, 1942, in Queens, New York to American parents. As of 2019, she is 77 years old under the zodiac sign Libra. She is the daughter of Fred Trump and Mary Trump. Elizabeth is the third child of her parents.
Elizabeth holds an American nationality and belongs to the German-American ethnicity. She grew up in the American Estates neighborhood of New York City.
Childhood and Educational Background
She grew up with her four siblings Maryanne Trump Barry, the late Fred Trump Jr., Donal Trump, and Robert Trump. Her older brother Fred Trump Jr. was a flight pilot. Her older brother died at the age of 43 and devastated her family of Trump. His abuse of cigarettes and alcohol led to his early death. She is also close to her niece Barron Trump.
She graduated from Southern Virginia University in Buena Vista, California. Elizabeth completes her high school education at Kew Forest School. After her apprenticeship, she moved far away from her family policy field of interest to the banking sector.
Who is Elizabeth Trump Grau’s Husband?
On March 26, 1989, Elizabeth Trump Grau at the Marble Collegiate Church in New York exchanged her marriage vows to James Walter Grau. Her lawyer’s sister, Judge Maryanne Trump, was the honorary matron and the son of the groom, James W. At the time, Barry Grau was the best man. In the meantime, Donald Jr.’s brother Trump was an usher.
Mr. Grau is the president of Charisma Productions, which produces sports and documentaries. He is a graduate of Northwestern University.
What is Elizabeth Trump’s Net Worth & Salary?
Elizabeth Trump Grau collected her net worth from a banking job. She worked as an administrative assistant at Chase Manhattan Bank, New York. Therefore their estimated Net Worth of Elizabeth was over $300 million as of 2022, most of her money was made from her family’s business.
In 1996, she bought a $1.2 million Hamptons mansion. The mansion consists of five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a 4123 square meter swimming pool. In 2017, Elizabeth sold her big house in Westhampton Beach Village for $3,718,500.
The house reached a market value of $5.5 million in 2016, but the price fell until New York insolvency lawyer Kenneth Eckstein secured the house on his behalf.
In 2009, her brother, President Donald Trump, achieved a net worth of $3.1 billion. In November 2016, he defeated Hillary Clinton and became the 45th President of the United States. As President, he receives an annual salary of $400,000.
His influence in both politics and business has helped Elizabeth lead a luxurious life. Donald Trump’s business has not always been successful. In the 1990s, his business goes under, which has enormous effects. Donald then had a loan of $300 million. The Trump Organization and its affiliates had $9 billion, and at that time, their personal debts were $975 million.
Trump received an additional $65 million from various banks including Citibank, Bankers Trust, Chase Bank, and the National Association.
What is the height of Elizabeth Trump Grau?
Elizabeth Trump Grau has an appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet and 2 inches(1.57 m) and weighs 70 Kg. She has a hair color of light brown and she has an eye color of blue.
- After graduating, she moved to the banking sector. Far from the political area of interest of their family.
- She worked as an administrative assistant at Chase Manhattan Bank, New York before she retired. Besides these, there is not much about her profession.
- On the other hand, her father was an American real estate developer in New York City.
- In partnership with her mother Elizabeth Christ Trump, her father began a career in home construction and sales.
- The development company was founded in 1927 under the name of Elizabeth Trump & Son and built and managed Queen’s family homes, barracks, and garden apartments for US Navy personnel close to major shipyards along the East Coast, as well as more than 27,000 apartments in New York City.
- Additionally, Elizabeth’s husband James began his career as an advertising agency for Charisma Communications.
- He supported several advertising campaigns for companies such as Rolex Watch, IBM, CBS Sports, CBS News, and AT & T. As a producer, he won the 1983 Emmy Award for his first title, Superbowl XVI. James also reportedly worked as an entertainer for President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida.