Elizabeth Ann Hanks
Facts of Elizabeth Ann Hanks
|Full Name:||Elizabeth Ann Hanks|
|Birth Date:||May 17, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||The Archer School for Girls, the University of St. Andrews|
|Siblings||Colin Lewes Hanks, Chester and Truman|
|Elizabeth Ann Hanks Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Elizabeth Ann Hanks|
Elizabeth Ann Hanks is an American actress as well as a writer who is widely famous as the only daughter of an American actor and filmmaker Tom Hanks.
What is the Age of Elizabeth Ann Hanks?
Elizabeth Ann Hanks opened her eyes on 17th May 1982, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 37 years old while her horoscope is Taurus. She is the only daughter of Tom Hanks (father) and Samantha Lewes (mother). She grew up with her older brother, Colin Lewes Hanks who is also an actor and filmmaker.
Her parents divorced in the year 1987 following which her father, Tom married actress Rita Wilson in 1988. She has two half-brothers Chester and Truman. On 12th March 2002, her mother, Samantha died due to bone cancer. Elizabeth holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
She attended The Archer School for Girls in Brentwood, California from where she graduated in June 2001. Later, she joined the University of St. Andrews, in Scotland.
Who is Elizabeth Ann Hanks Father?
Her father, Tom Hanks is an American actor as well as a filmmaker who is widely famous for his appearance in some movies such as A League of Their Own, Sleepless in Seattle, Splash, Big, Turner & Hooch, and so on.
Movies & TV Series
- Some of his notable movies and TV series are A League of Their Own (1992), Philadelphia (1993), Forrest Gump (1994), Band of Brothers (2001), Happy Days (1974-1984), Saving Private Ryan (1998), You’ve Got Mail (1998), The Eighties (2016), The Da Vinci Code (2006), and other many more.
Awards & Achievements
- He won two Academy Awards consecutively in the year 1994 and 1995 for his outstanding performance in the movies Philadelphia and Forrest Gump.
- In the year 2002, Tom was the recipient of the American Film Institute’s Life Achievement Award.
Elizabeth Ann Hanks started her career appearing in a Drama/Comedy movie named Forrest Gump in the year 1994. In the movies, she played the role of one of the girls, who remembers the situation for the young Forrest alongside her brother, Colin, and her step-mother, Rita Wilson. Further, she appeared as Paula in the short drama movie, Anchoraged in the year 2015. The movie was written and directed by Michael Lawson.
Apart from her acting career, Elizabeth is a writer based in Los Angeles. She is widely recognized as EA Hanks in the world of publishing, she delves into writing articles for different editorials which include The Huffington Post where she also served as an associate news editor. Further, she has also written for The Awl, Jezebel, The New York Times, The Guardian, Vanity Fair, Time Magazine, Los Angeles Review of Books, and so on.
What is Elizabeth Ann Hanks Net Worth?
Elizabeth Ann Hanks has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019 which she earned through her career as an actress and writer.
Further, her father, Tom Hanks has an estimated net worth of around $400 million as of 2019 which he earned through his career as an actor and filmmaker.
Is Elizabeth Ann Hanks Married?
Yes, Elizabeth Ann Hanks is a married woman and she is happily enjoying her married life with her husband at the moment.
Height & Weight
Elizabeth Ann Hanks stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches while her body weight is around 61 kg. Hanks has light brown colored hair while her eyes are blue in color.
Elizabeth is active on social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter.
Her father Career
- Tom started his acting career in Shakespeare’s The Two Gentlemen of Verona as Proteus in the year 1978.
- After that, he acted in various summer productions of Shakespeare’s plays, and in winters, he worked for a theater company in Sacramento from 1978 to 1980.
- Also, he voiced the lead character, Woody, in the Pixar animated film series Toy Story.
- In the year 1980, he made his onscreen debut in the low-budget horror movie, He Knows You’re Alone.
- Later, he received the stardom limelight of his performance in Splash, a romantic comedy directed by Ron Howard.
- Tom has starred in many other classics, such as Cast Away, The Green Mile, Saving Private Ryan, and Apollo 13.
- Further, he has established himself not only as an actor but also as a writer and director with movies such as That Thing You Do!, Larry Crowne, and so on.
- Tom has produced many movies and documentaries including From the Earth to the Moon, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, and many more.
- In 2019, Tom was cast as Mr. Rodgers in the documentary named A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.