- 1 Early Life of Elin Nordegren
- 2 Elin Nordegren Education
- 3 Elin Nordegren and Jordan Cameron’s Marrige
- 4 Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods Married in 2004
- 5 Other Relationships of Elin Nordegren
- 6 Elin Nordegren’s Children
- 7 Elin Nordegren’s Net Worth
- 8 Elin Nordegren’s Height
- 9 Professional Career of Elin Nordegren
- 10 FAQ of Elin Nordegren
A Swedish model Elin Nordegren rose to popularity as an ex-wife of American professional golfer Tiger Woods. Tiger was the first person to tie in PGA Tour wins and became second in men’s major championships. He has achieved numerous golf records in his amazing career.
Early Life of Elin Nordegren
On January 1, 1980, Elin Nordegren was in Stockholm, Sweden. As of 2023, she is 43 years old. She was born under the zodiac sign of Capricorn. Elin celebrates her birthday on the 1st of Jan every year. Her father’s name is Thomas Nordegren and her mother’s name is Barbor Holmberg.
Elin’s father is a radio journalist who served as bureau chief in Washington, D.C. Her mother is a politician and the former Swedish migration and asylum policy, minister. Her parents got divorced when Eline was seven years old.
She was blessed with a twin sister named; Josefin Nordegren and an elder brother Axel Nordegren. By nationality, Elin holds Swedish nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Moreover, Elin follows the Christianity religion.
Elin Nordegren Education
Elin joined Rollins College in Florida her graduated with a degree in psychology. During that time, Elin also received the Outstanding Senior award. She got a 3.96 GPA, in 2014 and graduated.
Elin Nordegren and Jordan Cameron’s Marrige
Elin is married to Jordan Cameron. He is an NFL star. They have been dating since 2017. After dating for a while they shared their marriage vows in 2019.
Elin Nordegren and Tiger Woods Married in 2004
Previously, Elin was married to Tiger Woods. Elin and Tiger were introduced by Parnevik. They first met at Golf Open Championship. After dating for three years, the couple shared their wedding vows on 5 October 2004 in Sandy Lane resort in Barbados.
Their wedding was attended by 2000 guests. They divorced as Jordan was having an extramarital relationship with many different women. He told the truth about his infidelity in December 2009. Their divorce was finalized in 2010.
Other Relationships of Elin Nordegren
Elin was previously married to American financier Jamie Dingman. After a year they got a divorce in 2011. In the year 2012, Elin started dating the ice hockey player Doug Murray. In the same year, her relationship broke up with Doug.
Later on, After two years, Elin started dating Chris Cline in the year 2013. Their relationship also did not last long. The couple separated in the year 2014. Chris was 20 years her senior. They were together for four years.
Elin Nordegren’s Children
Elin and her ex-Tiger welcomed two children, a son Charlie Axel Woods and a daughter Sam Alexis Woods. Sam was born on June 18, 2007, and Charlie was born on Feb. 8, 2009. With her second husband, Jordan she gave birth to a boy named Arthur Nordegren Cameron in 2019.
Elin Nordegren’s Net Worth
Elin has an estimated net worth of approx $200 million as of 2023. She kept her home on the market for $48.5 million in the year 2018. Elin also sold a home for $28 million in September 2020.
Similarly, her ex-husband Tigerwood has an estimated net worth of $800 million. He has earned a handsome sum of money from his career as an American professional golfer.
Elin Nordegren’s Height
Elin Nordegren Stands at a good height of 5 feet 11 inches or 1.8 m. Similarly, she weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Besides that, She has dark brown color hair and a beautiful pair of blue color eyes. Moreover, her body measurement is 34-29-39 inches. She wears a bra of size 34D.
Professional Career of Elin Nordegren
- Elin Nordegren started her career appearing on the cover of Cafe Sports magazine in 2000.
- Later on, She started to work in a Stockholm clothing store called Champagne.
- Afterward, She went to the United States. She met Tiger Woods at Golf Open Championship in the year 2001.
- At that time, the Parneviks introduced Elin Nordegren to Tiger Woods.
- Similarly her ex-husband Tiger Woods is an American professional golfer.
- He came to the limelight as one of the greatest golfers of all time and one of the most popular athletes of all time.
- He won his first major, the Masters, in record-breaking fashion on April 13, 1997.
- Wood set the record for the fastest ascent to No. 1 in the Official World Golf Rankings.
FAQ of Elin Nordegren
Who has custody of Elin Nordegren’s Children?
Elin and her ex-husband shares custody of their children. They get equal time to be with their children.
How much did Elin Nordegren get from the divorce settlement?
Elin around $100-110 million from the divorce settlement. Likewsie, she gets a monthly child support of around $20,000 from her ex-husband.
Did Elin Nordegren change her son’s Filip name?
Yes, Elin changed her son Filip’s name to Arthur Nordegren Cameron on February 18.