Who is the Wife of Eli Tomac? Racer’s Net Worth 2022 and Salary, Height
Facts of Eli Tomac
|Full Name:||Eli Tomac|
|Birth Date:||November 14, 1992|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
|Eli Tomac Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Eli Tomac|
Eli Tomac is a professional Motocross Racer whose fame after competing in the AMA Supercross and Motocross tournaments.
Early Life of Eli Tomac
Eli Tomac came into the world on 14th November 1992 in Cortez, Colorado, USA. As of 2022, his age is 30 years old. He is the son of John Tomac and Marty Tomac. His father is a former BMX mountain bike racer.
Eli holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. He also has a brother named Greg Tomac who is currently in the US Air Force. Eli stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches whereas his weight is 75 kg. He looks tall and very handsome.
As an athlete, he has maintained a very good body physique. Moreover, he has grey eyes with dark blonde hair.
Is Eli Tomac father of two Kids Married?
As he is young and a very talented racer, many girls obviously want to hook up with him. But there is sad news for the girls who want to hook up with this young man, he is not single. Eli is in a relationship with a girl named Jessica Steiner. His girlfriend is the owner of Mountain Paws Rescue Centre.
Though the couple is not married, they are blessed with two children Gnah and Bear.
What is Eli Tomac’s Net Worth and Salary?
Eli Tomac’s Net Worth is estimated to be $5 million. As he is a racer, the basic salary of a professional racer is around $85,000 per year. And according to some sources, his estimated net worth of Ali is around $500,000.
- Eli started off his professional career in racing at the very young age of 15, as he ran for the first time.
- After that, in 2010, Eli Tomac took part in AMA Pro Motocross and became the second rider to win the AMA Pro Motocross in his debut season.
- Then again in 2013, he earned a trophy after he won the 2013 250MX title. Further, in 2014, Eli won his first 450MX race.
- Further looking at his extraordinary accomplishment, he got signed by Monster Energy Kawasaki in 2015.
- Unfortunately, in 2016, Eli had to take a break after he endured a shoulder injury after he got out of control of his Honda CRF450R at the Thunder Valley in 2015.
- Then resting for few months, Tomac made a massive comeback in 2017 and won the AMA Motocross championship.
- After that, recently in 2018, he won Monster Energy Cup and received a prize of $1 million.
- He has had a very successful career until this date. Since he is young and very passionate.
FAQ of Eli Tomac
What is the nationality of Eli Tomac?
Eli Tomac holds American citizenship as a nationality.
How much is Eli Tomac’s net worth?
Eli Tomac’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million.
What is the height of Eli Tomac?
Eli Tomac stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches.
What is Eli Tomac famous for?
Eli Tomac is a professional Motocross Racer who is known after competing in the AMA Supercross and Motocross tournaments.