Elaine Chappelle Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Elaine Chappelle
|Full Name:||Elaine Chappelle|
|Birth Date:||August 31, 1974|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Married||Dave Chappelle (2001)|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Brown American|
|Kids||Sonal Chappelle, Sulayman Chappelle and Ibrahim Chappelle|
|View more / View less Facts of Elaine Chappelle|
Elaine Chappelle is popular as the wife of a great Comedian and actor Dave Chappelle. He is also the co-creator of Chappelle’s Show.
Early Life of Elaine Chappelle
Elaine Chappelle was born on 31 August 1974 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Currently, she is 45 years old and her sun sign is Virgo. She belongs to the ethnicity of Multiracial Brown American and her nationality is American.
During her childhood days, she was raised with traditional Christian beliefs by her parents. Her parents left home before Chappelle was very young.
Who is Elaine Chappelle’s Husband?
Elaine is a married woman. She tied the knot with his longtime boyfriend Dave Chappelle in 2001 after dating him for several years. Together, they shared three children, Sonal Chappelle, Sulayman Chappelle, and Ibrahim Chappelle.
How much is Elaine Chappelle Net Worth and Salary?
Presently, the estimated net worth of Dave is around $42 Million asof 2022.
In addition, her family currently resides in Yellow Springs, Ohio on a 65-acre ranch that happens to be close to Antioch College where her husband’s father taught music.
Furthermore, they own a house having three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths situated in the area of 3,154 sq ft. Similarly, the duo further owned several houses in Xenia, Ohio.
How tall is Elaine Chappelle?
Elaine stands at a perfect height of 5 feet 4 inches and her weight is about 55 kg. Moreover, she has black hair and black eyes.
- Actually, Elaine is a housewife. Previously, her dream was to become a chef but it changes after marrying Dave Chappelle.
- Although she is not in any profession, she is a good mother.
- Being a caring and loving mother is also a good job. However, She came to fame after she tied the knot with Dave Chappelle who is a stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer.
- On the other hand, Dave is better known for his roles in movies and television series including Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Screwed, HBO Comedy Half-Hour, and so on.
- Dave has won two Grammy Awards as well as two Primetime Emmy Awards.