Who are the Boyfriend of Eiza Gonzalez? Net Worth 2022, Age, & Height
Facts of Eliza Gonalez
|Full Name:||Eliza Gonalez|
|Birth Date:||January 27, 1990|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Birth Place||Mexico City,Mexico|
|Education||The Edron Academy (El Colegio Británico)|
|Siblings||Yulen González Reyna|
|Eliza Gonalez Facebook|
|Eliza Gonalez Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Eliza Gonalez|
Eiza Gonzalez is a Mexican actress and singer. She gained popularity for her debut role as Lola Valente in the Mexican musical telenovela Lola, érase Una Vez and later starred in the lead role of Clara Molina on the Nickelodeon teen drama Sueña Conmigo
Early Life of Eliza Gonzalez
Eliza Gonalez was born on January 30, 1990, in, Mexico City, Mexico. She was born in Mexico City, Mexico. As of now, she is 31 years old. By birth her sun sign is Aquarius. By nationality, she holds Mexican citizenship and is of Mexican background. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. Virginia Cediel is the name of her mother.
Her mother is former Mexican model Glenda Reyna and his father’s name is Carlos González. Her father died in a motorcycle accident. Similarly, she has one sibling brother, Yulen González Reyna
She grew up in a loving and friendly environment playing with her friends. Her parents raised her with lots of love and care since childhood day.
Education of Eliza Gonalez
Concerning her education and qualification, she is a well educated and qualified person. She has completed her high school near her hometown.After that, she went to The Edron Academy (El Colegio Británico) A.C. for her bachleors.
What is the Net Worth of Eliza Gonalez?
Eliza Gonalez is successful in collecting a handsome sum of money from his professional career. As per some online sources, she has an estimated net worth of $5 Million as of 2022. She also collects a good sum of money from the ads and sponsors as well. Gonalez is a wealthy actress. Likewise, she is able to collect this fortune from her successful career as a model, and actress. Fro
m her career, she has gained a name along with the good fortune of money. As of now, she is living a happy and luxurious life with her family from the money she gains.
What is the Height of Eliza Gonalez?
Eliza Gonalez is a beautiful girl with a charming personality. Also, she has got an hourglass body figure. She has got a good height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.73 meters. She has a slim Body type.
Similarly, her total body weight according to her height is around 55 kg or 121 lbs. She has got beautiful pair of black color eyes with long black color hair. Likewise, her body measurement is 34-24-35.
Is Eliza Gonalez Dating her Boyfriend?
Eliza Gonalez is happily in a relationship with Paul Rabil. They are being in a relationship for more than a year. There is no sign of separation. Moreover, they keep their love life private from the media insights.
Also, She loves spending quality time with her family members and friends.
Professional Caarer of Eliza Gonalez
- She was first spotted by producer and director, Pedro Damián, best known for his success with Latin pop band, RBD.
- Two years later, Damian cast González in a remake of Argentina’s famous children’s telenovela, Floricienta.
- She portrayed Lola Valente, the lead female protagonist in Lola, érase una vez. The show began filming in late 2006 and debuted in Mexico on 26 February 2007
- In April 2009, she was cast in an episode of the popular crime drama television series Mujeres Asesinas as a supporting character for the second season.
- González’s acting debut in cinema in 2013, the movie premiered at several film festivals in Mexico, but it premiered nationwide in Mexico on 22 August 2014.
- Likewise, in June 2011, González announced that she wished to focus on the production and recording of her second solo album.
- She also revealed that she planned to spend the remainder of the year working on new music and would not return to film or television projects until the album was completed.
- In recent years, González landed a string of prominent roles, appearing as “Darling” in Baby Driver (2017) Madame M in Hobbs & Shaw (2019) Nyssiana in the cyberpunk film Alita: Battle Angel (2019), Fran in I Care a Lot (2020), KT in Bloodshot (2020) alongside Vin Diesel, and the rich executive Maia Simmons in Godzilla vs. Kong (2021).