What is Eddy Cue Net Worth 2022? Who is his Wife? Biography, Career,
Facts of Eddy Cue
|October 23, 1964
|Software Developer, Entrepreneur
|Adam, Spencer, 1
|Eddy Cue Twitter
|View more / View less Facts of Eddy Cue
Eddy Cue is a famous American multinational technology company, Apple Inc. He is Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services, reporting to CEO Tim Cook.
Also, he testified in the antitrust case against Apple for conspiring on eBook pricing. Moreover, he focuses on productivity and creativity applications that include varieties of content.
Early Life of Eddy Cue
Eddy Cue was born on October 23, 1964, as Eduardo H. Cue in Miami, Florida, United States. As of 2019, his age is 55 years old while his birth sign is Scorpio. He was born to a Cuban mother and a Spanish father.
Eddy holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background. He was so much interested in technology and music since childhood and listens to rock music the most. He is only active on Twitter.
Eddy joined Duke University and completed his studies with a degree from there. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Economics. He is also credited for founding PowerForward with Mike Krzyzewski, a Duke Men’s Basketball Coach, and Duke basketball fan until now.
Is Eddy Cue Married? Wife and Children
Eddy Cue is a married man. His wife’s name is Paula Cue. Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services, Cue maintains a low profile regarding his personal life. From their married life, they welcomed three children, two sons, and a daughter. In the year 2003, their daughter was born prematurely three months early.
Similarly, the couple’s two sons Adam and Spencer, both have grown up and are thriving in their respective careers. Spencer chose an athletic career and played NBA. Also, his team won NBA Championship with Miami’s Heat in June 2013. Adam is following in his father’s footsteps and works for Mailbox For iPhone on the other hand.
What is Eddy Cue’s Net Worth?
Eddy Cue has an estimated net worth of around $200 Million as of 2022 and earns 30 Million in salaries annually according to celebrity net worth. He has accumulated an excellent amount of money from his long-time career at a multinational company.
According to some websites, his annual salary is $1 Million, whereas, his net worth is $37,473,100. In the fiscal year 2016, he is said to have earned over $22.8 Million for his work and performance.
In May 2018, he put his vacation house for sale at worth $11.9 million and reportedly bought the house in 2010 for $1.2 million.
Eddy is spending a lavish life with his family and children.
His Wife Fight with Cancer
In March 2014, late Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple once helped Eddy’s wife while she battled cancer. Steve also had cancer and the late American business magnate set Eddy’s wife and his treatment at Stanford hospital around the time Paula had lymphoma. Luckily his wife survived cancer. However, Steve died of pancreatic cancer on 5 October 2011.
- In the year 1989, Eddy joined Apple. He was a manager of software engineering and customer support teams in his early years at Apple.
- He convinced Apple to work with Akamai Technologies Inc.
- on new streaming functions for its QuickTime video software in the year 1999.
- Also, he played a key role in developing Apple’s iLife suite of applications, namely iBooks, the iAd advertising service, and Apple’s App Store of more than 700,000 applications.
- Eddy is popular at Apple for turning around its failed products, such as the MobileMe data syncing service as well as iCloud in 2011, which now has more than a quarter-billion users.
- He is well-known for advising Jobs to consider creating a smaller version of the iPad based on his own experience with the product.
- He originally against the idea, Tim Cook eventually agreed with the concept of becoming CEO after Jobs’ death.
- In the year 1998, he was instrumental in creating the Apple online store.
- After that, he played an important role in creating the iTunes Store in 2003 and the App Store in 2008 respectively.
FAQs of Eddy Cue
Who is Eddy Cue?
Eddy is a famous American multinational technology company, Apple Inc.
Where was Eddy Cue born?
Eddy Cue was born on October 23, 1964, as Eduardo H. Cue in Miami, Florida, United States.