Ed Mylett Net Worth 2021; Married to Wife? His Books, Age and House
Facts of Ed Mylett
|Full Name:||Ed Mylett|
|Birth Date:||April 27, 1971|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Motivational Speaker, and Business Coach.|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$450 Million|
|Birth Place||Diamond Bar, California, United States of America.|
|Education||High school based in Diamond Bar ,University of Pacific in Stockton for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications|
|View more / View less Facts of Ed Mylett|
American businessman, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and author Ed Myleet is the founder and CEO of ED MYLETT SHOW. In the year 1992, He also becomes a member of the World Finacial Group(WFG). He was rose to popularity for his book; #MAXOUT Your Life Strategies for Becoming an Elite Performer”.
Where and When Ed Mylett was born?
on April 27, 1971, Ed Mylett was born in Diamond Bar, California, United States of America. His birth sign is Taurus · Ed Myleett’s father was an engineer who used to support and inspire him towards works. Ed Mylett was blessed with three younger sisters with whom he spent his childhood. He follows Christian religions.
Similarly, Ed Mylett holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Regarding his education, He has attended a high school based in Diamond Bar. After completing high school, He joined the University of Pacific in Stockton for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications. While he was in university, He also plays baseball for the NCAA Division 1 Pacific Tigers.
What is Author-Ed Mylett Net Worth?
Ed Mylett gained a huge amount of sum of money from his career as an Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Motivational Speaker, and Business Coach. Through his various income, he has an estimated net worth of $450 million.
Talking about his assets, Ed Mylett has three beautiful houses in different places in the United States. Besides From his Youtube channel, he earns $2.6K-$41.2K annually and$215-$3.4K monthly. It seems that he is living a luxurious and lavish life with his family.
Is Ed Mylett still Married to his Wife?
Ed Mylett is happily married to Kristianna Mylett on 2nd August 1997. Ed Mylett and Kristianna Mylett fell in love with each other some years ago. The couple love, support, and help each other in every step of their life. They are enjoying their happily married life.
Moreover, The duo shares two lovely children. They welcome the first baby son named Max Mylett. Besides, they also welcome a second child as a daughter but her name is not disclosed on social media yet. Currently, Four members of the family are living happily and enjoying life together in the California, United States of America.
What is the Height of Ed Mylett?
Ed Mylett is blessed with a good height of 5 feet 9 inches or 1.8meter tall. Besides, he has a weight of around 90kg or 198lbs.
Professional career of Ed Mylett
- After the graduation of Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications, Ed Mylett worked as a youth counselor for underprivileged boys.
- He joined the World Financial Group (WFG) in the year 1992. Ed Myleet has excellent leadership ability.
- Therefore, he is in a higher position in the company. In the World Financial Group, Ed served as the Senior Executive Vice Chairman.
- Ed Mylett achieved the top-level position of Director of Field Leadership in the year 2009.
- He also becomes the head marketing director Of World Financial Group. He worked to increase the production and development of future WFG leaders.
- He presents most of the current strategies of WFG.
- Ed Mylett wrote a book titled “Max Out Your Life: Strategies for Becoming an Elite Performer”.
- The book was published in August 2018.
- He includes multiple experiences of how he ‘maxed out’ maximized his life by utilizing all the available opportunities he came across to be where he is now.
- He includes ideas for upcoming businessmen and entrepreneurs and motivates them not to give up.
- Moreover, Ed Mylett also wrote quotes like,” Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gain. Loyalty is return”.”
- The instant you accept responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you acquire the power to change it”.” Where you are now in life is the sum of the decisions you’ve made”.” Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself ”.
- He also has been a business leader, peak performance expert, and a well-known keynote speaker in the business world.