Dustin Moskovitz Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Dustin Moskovitz
|Full Name:||Dustin Moskovitz|
|Birth Date:||May 22, 1984|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$14 billion|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Gainesville, Florida|
|Dustin Moskovitz Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Dustin Moskovitz|
Dustin Moskovitz is an American Internet entrepreneur. He is best known as one of the four co-founders of Facebook along with Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, as well as Chris Hughes.
Early Life of Dustin Moskovitz
Dustin Moskovitz was born Dustin Aaron Moskovitz on May 22, 1984, in Gainesville, Florida, USA. Currently, he is 35 years old and his sun sign is Gemini. He grew up in Ocala, Florida with his parents. His father was a psychiatrist and his mother was a teacher and an artist.
His nationality is American and is of Jewish ethnicity. He studied at Vanguard High School and graduated with an IB Diploma Program. After high school graduation, he attended Harvard University as an economics major.
After two years, he dropped out of Harvard and joined Zuckerberg in Palo Alto to work on Facebook. He was a roommate with other co-founders of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, and Eduardo Saverin.
Who is Dustin Moskovitz’s Wife?
Dustin Moskovitz is a married man. He married Cari Tuna, co-founder of Good Ventures. She is also a former Yale Daily News writer and Wall Street Journal journalist. The couple dated each other for several years before their marriage. They got married in October 2013.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Dustin Moskovitz?
Presently, Dustin has an estimated net worth of $14 billion as of 2022. He earns a massive amount from his successful career and is reported to be the youngest self-made billionaire in history, on the basis of his 2.34% share on Facebook.
However, his annual salary and other incomes are still missing in the media. Moreover, he has just purchased his house for $7 million having a 5-bedroom pad in Palo Alto. Additionally, Moskovitz announced that he and his wife, Tuna donate $20 million to support Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party nominee.
What is the Height of Dustin Moskovitz?
He has a standard height of 5 feet 8 inches with a weight of 79 kg. Similarly, he has black-colored hair and dark brown eyes.
Dustin is quite active on the Twitter account.
- He started his career with Facebook after dropping out of Harvard University in 2003.
- At Facebook, he was the company’s first chief technology officer and then vice president of engineering.
- He gave Facebook much of its architecture and developed its mobile-phone strategy.
- Moreover, in October 2008, he left Facebook to form a new company called Asana with Justin Rosenstein, who was an engineering manager at Facebook.
- He co-founded the philanthropic organization Good Ventures with his wife Cari Tuna in 2011.
- Since then, he works full-time at Good Ventures.
- He hasn’t received any awards yet but he will surely achieve more success and awards in the upcoming years.