Who is Drew Sidora Baby Father? Bio, Net Worth 2023, Tattoo
- 1 When is Drew Sidora’s Birthday?
- 2 What happened to Drew Sidora’s Father?
- 3 Are Drew Sidora and Ralph Pittman still together?
- 4 Does Drew Sidora have a child?
- 5 Who is Drew Sidora’s Baby Daddy?
- 6 Who has Drew Sidora previously dated?
- 7 How much is Drew Sidora’s Net Worth?
- 8 How Tall is Drew Sidora?
- 9 How much weight has Drew Sidora lost?
- 10 Did Drew Sidiora go for Plastic Surgery?
- 11 Acting Career of Drew Sidora
- 12 FAQs of Drew Sidora
American actress and singer Drew Sidora got famous for her recurring role as Chantel in the Disney Channel Original Series That’s So Raven.
When is Drew Sidora’s Birthday?
Drew Sidora was born on May 1, 1985, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She is 37 years old. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. Drew celebrates her birthday on the 1st of May every year. She was born to Rev. Jeanette B. Jordan (mother) and Robert A Jordan (father). Her mother was a pastor and her father is a pediatrician physician.
She was bought up alongside her four siblings. Her siblings’ names are Bryan, Allison, Christa, and Edilha. Drew holds American citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, she belongs to Afro-American ethnic background. She studied at Rich Central High School.
What happened to Drew Sidora’s Father?
Drews’s father Robert suffered from Alzheimer’s disease. He also got Covid-19 and had to suffer from it. But he survived the disease and is free from Covid now.
Are Drew Sidora and Ralph Pittman still together?
No, Drew and her ex-husband Ralph Pittman are not together any longer. Ralph is a businessman and the founder and CEO of My Mind Music. The duo met each other for the first time in 2013 on the promotion of her movie Crazy Sexy Cool.
Ralph and Drew had their first date for 12 hours. They walked down the aisle on 21 August 2014. However, after nine years of a long marriage, they filed for divorce. The duo’s relationship came to an end due to Ralp’s cheating habit. Likewise, Ralph was also very abusive and disrespectful towards Drew which made their relationship even worse.
Ralph also disclosed to People magazine that he had split from Drew. Ralph gave a statement:
“Love is a beautiful thing. Unfortunately, we have made the difficult decision to move on to our next chapters, independently of each other. Drew and I have decided to file for divorce.”
Does Drew Sidora have a child?
Yes, Drew has three children with her two different partners. Drew gave birth to her first child Josiah Jordan in March 2011 with her former partner, Ricky. She welcomed the other two children with Ralph. Their son named Machai David was born in 2015, and a daughter named Aniya Grace was born in 2018.
Likewise, Ralph adopted Drews’s son Josiah legally while they were in a relationship. Josiah is from Drew’s relationship with Ricky. Ralph asked for joint legal and physical custody of their two children. The duo has joint custody of their two Kids.
Who is Drew Sidora’s Baby Daddy?
Drew’s baby daddy is Ricky Brascom. Ricky is a hip-hop producer by profession. Drew and Ricky met each other through one of her The Game co-stars in 2009. Their relationship was going well as they were engaged and ready to have their first child. But Ricky abruptly ended their relationship in 2011. Drew said:
“I didn’t know what was going on. One day, he just said, ‘I want to be single.’ I was, like, ‘What? We have a child on the way.’ How embarrassing. How hurtful. At that moment, I was, like, ‘If you don’t want me, I’m not going to push my way into something with you,'”
Who has Drew Sidora previously dated?
Drew was in a relationship with two men before she was married. She was in relationships with Trey Songz in 2009 and Hosea Chanchez in 2007. While Drew was dating Trey she played over in the video for Last Time of the album Trey Day.
But due to some personal reasons, they broke up. Drew and Hisea dated each other from February to April 2007.
How much is Drew Sidora’s Net Worth?
As of 2023, Drew has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million. She earned that sum from her career as an American actress and singer. She also earned extra money from brand endorsement.
She is a brand endorser and spokesmodel of Hawaiian Silky Moroccan Argan Oil. Likewsie, an average salary of an American actress and singer is around $105,533 a year. She might be earning the same amount from her career.
How Tall is Drew Sidora?
Drew has a height of 5 feet 6 inches while she has a body weight of 55kg. Similarly, her total body measurement is 32-26-32 Inches. She has an alluring pair of black eyes and beautiful long curly black hair.
How much weight has Drew Sidora lost?
Drew lost 25 pounds after she attended three courses of challenges. She said it in her program. Likewsie, she said she had a mommy makeover.
Did Drew Sidiora go for Plastic Surgery?
Drew has not confirmed whether she has done cosmetic surgery or not. But she has gone through Liposuction to reduce her stomach fat. Likewise, she had some mommy makeovers.
Acting Career of Drew Sidora
- Drew is an American actress and singer by profession.
- She started he career with the Hook Players Theater Ensemble when she joined the company as their youngest member.
- She got featured in the Fox TV film Divas at the age of nine.
- Drew got the role in the crime thriller Never Die Alone in 2004.
- Likewise, she got the role in White Chicks.
- It is a comedy film about a pair of male FBI agents who go undercover as white women so as to solve certain cases of kidnappings.
- Drew got a huge role in the sitcom That’s So Raven in 2006.
- Some of her works are Step Up, Blessed & Cursed, and Girlfriends.
- She portrayed Haley Davis in the biker road comedy Wild Hogs.
- Some of her works in 2008 included the martial arts film Never Back Down, the physiological thriller Farmhouse, the dance flick B-Girl, and the horror comedy Frankenfood.
- Similarly, she portrayed the lead vocalist of the girl group TLC, in the biographic TV film CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story in 2013.
- Her music career started when she got featured on the Step Up soundtrack with two songs titled Til The Dawn and For The Love.
FAQs of Drew Sidora
What did Drew Sidora accuse Pittman of?
Drew accused Ralph of cheating and abusing her. In court, she stated she can’t take any of the mental abuse and disrespect from her ex-husband. She also said that her ex-husband was a serial cheater and an abuser.
Does Drew Sidora have a Tattoo?
Yes, Drew has a tattoo inked on her body. One of her tattoos was seen on her chest while she posted a picture of her front top.
What disease does Drew Sidora have?
Drew was suffering from endometriosis called myosis. She had plastic surgery to lessen some ongoing health issues. Drew said:
“[The show] gave me an opportunity to talk about my diagnosis, which was a form of endometriosis called myosis,”
the condition caused her to suffer from
“really bad cramps.”
“I’ve been dealing with that for all these years. … And once I went and had that surgery, I was like, well, can we just put everything back where it should be? It was like, ‘Let’s do it while I’m down. Let me just also do something. That’s gonna make me happy.’ And that’s what I did.”
Where does Drew Sidora Live?
Drew currently lives in Duluth, Georgia with her family. She bought a house worth $1.4 million with a six-bedroom 6.5 bath pad two years ago.
Why did Drew Sidora’s Baby Dady go to Prison?
Drew’s baby’s dad went to prison as he was arrested on drug trafficking charges. He was sentenced to ten years in prison by the high court.